Thoughts, side-notes and conclusion.

The official Last Rebellion Discussion Forum
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Re: Thoughts, side-notes and conclusion.

Postby Shizuka » Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:37 am

After that, if you can't beat the cat, you'll just have to reload your save and retry. :lol:

darkrpger
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby darkrpger » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:13 am

Wow.

It actually sounds like I got pretty lucky w/ the 8 optional bosses...

I did the prinnies first, and got 4 different ones, so I didn't have fight any of them more than once, then, w/ the Oranges, I got 3 different ones in a row - then I had to fight 3 or 4 fights (w/ the ones that I didn't need anymore), before the last one showed up.
None of them used any status effects on me, either...

...well...except Arzelide's dumb ass put me to sleep for 3 or 4 turns in that fight :evil:

Can't beat getting 9 Gold Trophies and a platinum...all in the last hour of gameplay, though :P

When I started playing Last-Rebellion, I had just hit Level 7 (on the psn trophy-levels)...and, when I finished the game...I was almost 90% to Level 8...Awesomeness!!! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah...off-topic, but I wanted to ask...

Every time that I come/(try to come) to this site, I *ALWAYS* have te enter my password & e-mail/even when I click on "Keep me logged in" :cry:

Anyone know why - or how I can fix this?

Thanks-
Now Playing: The Guided Fate Paradox

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 am

The only boss that gave me trouble with status was one of the cats. That little bastard. And about signing the "Keep me logged in", I don't know a lot about it. Just type the Login and Password at the bottom of the screen everytime you come here, and let the tab open if you're going to return to the forum later (although you'll be signed off if you stay away from the forum for too long, and you'll have to log in again).

darkrpger
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby darkrpger » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 am

Could it be because I'm coming on to the site indirectly (as in, getting an e-mail that a thread's been updated, and clicking on that to get here)?
Now Playing: The Guided Fate Paradox

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:26 am

I don't think that's the case, but you should try log in normally instead of being redirected.

ammyrodrics

Postby ammyrodrics » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:44 am

I think people need to realize that low budget games = graphics that can't look like Uncharted.

Return to “Last Rebellion”