Tilia
5%

Total votes: 91

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Who is your favorite reyvateil?

Postby Gene » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:26 am

AthenaWyrm wrote:Aurica is really creepy. She tells Lyner she wants to stay with him forever and has those weird fantasies and I mean, wow, I was feeling pretty awkward at that point.

Same with Misha.

... And even Shurelia.

Hmmm...

That is LOVE. LOVE IS EVERYTHING!!! Have you ever fallen in LOVE before?
LOVE could make you go crazy and that is how interesting LOVE can be :D
Spoiler:

odinfan
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby odinfan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:58 am

No, it's not love. It's just the typical Japanese harem style... Girls aren't like that in real life. If they were, it'd be so much more interesting.

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:10 pm

Gene wrote:
AthenaWyrm wrote:Aurica is really creepy. She tells Lyner she wants to stay with him forever and has those weird fantasies and I mean, wow, I was feeling pretty awkward at that point.

Same with Misha.

... And even Shurelia.

Hmmm...

Yeah, that clingy stuff is annoying, but then again it's better than the cold/standoffish attitude Mir had...

I'd say
1) Misha - mostly design, then personality
2) Cocona - her personality is awesome!
3) Luca - I liked how she was mostly upbeat

odinfan
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby odinfan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 pm

What, no love for Cloche? Why? She wasn't half bad, I think.

AthenaWyrm
Vassal
Vassal

Postby AthenaWyrm » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:18 pm

Cloche's hair looks like a giant bag of yellow... Stuff.
February 28, 2010.

The day I learned how to draw like a pro; Get better.

odinfan
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby odinfan » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

And that's what makes her so cool... :D

AthenaWyrm
Vassal
Vassal

Postby AthenaWyrm » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 pm

u mad?
February 28, 2010.

The day I learned how to draw like a pro; Get better.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:03 pm

lopez wrote:
Gene wrote:

Same with Misha.

... And even Shurelia.

Hmmm...

Yeah, that clingy stuff is annoying, but then again it's better than the cold/standoffish attitude Mir had...

Though she had pretty good reasons to be like that.

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Urghhh :evil:
You guys who do not understand the TRUE MEANING of LOVE must NOT SPOKEN ABOUT LOVE.
LOVE is UNDECIPHERABLE and HAS NO LIMIT to the extent of our sensibility on perceiving it as uncommon and fiction!

Well, my ex-girlfriend kinda act like that and that is my proof from real life experience!!!!
Spoiler:

noexcusepunk
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby noexcusepunk » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:02 am

Gene wrote:Urghhh :evil:
You guys who do not understand the TRUE MEANING of LOVE must NOT SPOKEN ABOUT LOVE.
LOVE is UNDECIPHERABLE and HAS NO LIMIT to the extent of our sensibility on perceiving it as uncommon and fiction!

Well, my ex-girlfriend kinda act like that and that is my proof from real life experience!!!!

I can't decide if he's joking or not.
Judges?

We can tally up the results in the amount of:

For Joking

OR

For not joking.

I'll Start:

"<Kana> can't you see how manly it is to hug kids to your crotch!?"

cavinsmither
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby cavinsmither » Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:01 am

My favorite reyvateil are Shurelia and Aurica because both are very cool and both have a great personality. I also like Jakuri.

shadowflux1
Majin
Majin

Postby shadowflux1 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:37 pm

gotta say mir cause she was the only one who was really honest with croix. the other two were really manipulative regardless of their reasons. and the girls in at1 well meh... if i had to chose one of the girls to be my partner i would want mir. she may be sadistic at times but the honesty with her feelings toward her partner = win. and aside from that she needs someone to be with her, she has been alone for so long she deserves somebody even just as a friend. luca and cloach can have eachothers company.
Lovebar made by Rarutos

noexcusepunk
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby noexcusepunk » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:54 pm

shadowflux1 wrote:gotta say mir cause she was the only one who was really honest with croix. the other two were really manipulative regardless of their reasons. and the girls in at1 well meh... if i had to chose one of the girls to be my partner i would want mir. she may be sadistic at times but the honesty with her feelings toward her partner = win. and aside from that she needs someone to be with her, she has been alone for so long she deserves somebody even just as a friend. luca and cloach can have each others company.

Yea, the whole "Let's destroy whats left of this measly world" really wasn't her fault in AT1. :roll:
Spoiler:
In truth, Mir is to be pitied, but actions carry far more strength than words. Her cold and distrusting attitude to everyone in AT2 is proof that she's just as selfish and puts on a face to the outside world just as much as Cloche and Luca, just in a different way. She was pretty sadistic in her will to kill those she deemed her enemy. After all, she dropped them into the unknown abyss below as readily as she could bring the systems online to do so. She does redeem herself to a certain extent when she helps to save the remaining land on which everyone is on in AT2, but her past actions still have a lot to answer for in my opinion. Shurelia had every right to seal her away when she did, and her actions were logical and for the best when faced with the possibility of Mir's return.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm

noexcusepunk wrote:
shadowflux1 wrote:gotta say mir cause she was the only one who was really honest with croix. the other two were really manipulative regardless of their reasons. and the girls in at1 well meh... if i had to chose one of the girls to be my partner i would want mir. she may be sadistic at times but the honesty with her feelings toward her partner = win. and aside from that she needs someone to be with her, she has been alone for so long she deserves somebody even just as a friend. luca and cloach can have each others company.

Yea, the whole "Let's destroy whats left of this measly world" really wasn't her fault in AT1. :roll:
Spoiler:
In truth, Mir is to be pitied, but actions carry far more strength than words. Her cold and distrusting attitude to everyone in AT2 is proof that she's just as selfish and puts on a face to the outside world just as much as Cloche and Luca, just in a different way. She was pretty sadistic in her will to kill those she deemed her enemy. After all, she dropped them into the unknown abyss below as readily as she could bring the systems online to do so. She does redeem herself to a certain extent when she helps to save the remaining land on which everyone is on in AT2, but her past actions still have a lot to answer for in my opinion. Shurelia had every right to seal her away when she did, and her actions were logical and for the best when faced with the possibility of Mir's return.

Despite the fact that:

Spoiler:
Shurelia owes her very life to Mir, and was the very cause of the drop of the Right Wing of Horus? Not to mention that now she feels so guilty for what she did back in Sol Ciel, that she even wanted to kill herself, and that still clashes with what was left of her hatred of humans.
Plus, if you want to blame someone for all that destruction, that would befall on the cretins that created her, for treating the Reyvateils as mere tools, and discarding all the songs Mir made, which is the ultimate insult to any Reyvateil.

noexcusepunk
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby noexcusepunk » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm

aquagon wrote:
Despite the fact that:

Spoiler:
Shurelia owes her very life to Mir, and was the very cause of the drop of the Right Wing of Horus? Not to mention that now she feels so guilty for what she did back in Sol Ciel, that she even wanted to kill herself, and that still clashes with what was left of her hatred of humans.
Plus, if you want to blame someone for all that destruction, that would befall on the cretins that created her, for treating the Reyvateils as mere tools, and discarding all the songs Mir made, which is the ultimate insult to any Reyvateil.

Spoiler:
Blame someone? She had a choice, and she made it. I blame her. Others were at fault for doing wrong by her, I never said anything against that. We're talking about what she DID. She may feel "bad", but her actions, again, far outweigh her words and small contribution to repaying her debt.
Your train of logic on her behalf would mean that no blame is on her head. It's like blaming the Emperor in Final Fantasy VI for all of Kefka's actions.

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”