I just picked up Phantom Brave (PSP) a little while ago and there are some things the baffle me. I was hoping I could get some answers here. Please and thank you!
1. What are the point of Bottle Mail characters? I'm playing Another Morana First and I stacked all of our items on the tree and got the little bugger but what good is he? I do notice he has a high steal rate....
2. How do you get different color classes? If I want a purple saberkitty do I have to kill 20 purple saber kitties? And for the human classes, yeah question above, how do you get the other color schemes.
3. Will any of my (non main)characters from another Morona that I create be brought over when I start the new game+ ?
4. How can I get Morona to learn the 'return' ability so when I go to dungeons I can rely on her and not my low leveled monk.
5. I know that you get to Keep Sprout, Raphael, Corona, and Walnut as phantoms in New Game+ but I heard you don't get them immediately. Would you mind telling me when and where in the storyline you can have them on your team?
6. When post game come around how do I go about getting Laharl, Etna, Flonne, and all the added characters to this version of this game? Like, where do I have to go to fight&get them.
Thanks in advance!