DLC characters

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: DLC characters

Postby PringlesXD » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 am

Maybe this is all some sort of conspiracy.

maxray
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby maxray » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 pm

Darcnova wrote:It is true that I really dunno what the source is for this game, but right now, Fullbring Ichigo hasn't use a single skill, all he has used is normal slashes

If there is DLC, it'd most likely just be skins or something, and not new characters to be perfectly honest, personally, I think the PSN logo is there for some sort of leaderboard, not dlc

fullbring ichigo can use the getsuga tensho also, so the gameplay of him would be like this, his mini-super would be charging at the enemy(like final bankai ichigo's)and his ignition super would be a getsuga tensho(imagien regular bakai ichigo's ignition super but replace that ichigo with fullbring ichigo and make the getsuga tensho blue)that's what fullbring ichigo would fight like in this game.

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 pm

maxray wrote:
Darcnova wrote:It is true that I really dunno what the source is for this game, but right now, Fullbring Ichigo hasn't use a single skill, all he has used is normal slashes

If there is DLC, it'd most likely just be skins or something, and not new characters to be perfectly honest, personally, I think the PSN logo is there for some sort of leaderboard, not dlc

fullbring ichigo can use the getsuga tensho also, so the gameplay of him would be like this, his mini-super would be charging at the enemy(like final bankai ichigo's)and his ignition super would be a getsuga tensho(imagien regular bakai ichigo's ignition super but replace that ichigo with fullbring ichigo and make the getsuga tensho blue)that's what fullbring ichigo would fight like in this game.

I'm sorry but Fullbring Ichigo is not even covered in the game. They wouldn't add him as DLC. They would add other characters if they did.
PSN: pikaz151

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 pm

Add to the fact, like I said, he hasn't debuted in the anime yet, it would be pointless...he hasn't even been on a color page in that form yet, as far as I know

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:44 pm

Thats what I meant by covered. Like a newstory ya know? I meant stuff like that but I think I worded it so it seemed like I only meant the game.

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Darcnova wrote:Add to the fact, like I said, he hasn't debuted in the anime yet, it would be pointless...he hasn't even been on a color page in that form yet, as far as I know

idk I think he has now.

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:32 pm

Quogie wrote:
Darcnova wrote:Add to the fact, like I said, he hasn't debuted in the anime yet, it would be pointless...he hasn't even been on a color page in that form yet, as far as I know

idk I think he has now.

He hasn't made it on an official Tite Kubo one, but people on deviantart have made some.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

pika151 wrote:
Quogie wrote:

idk I think he has now.

He hasn't made it on an official Tite Kubo one, but people on deviantart have made some.

I don't count deviantart pictures, seeing as they dunno the real colors :P

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:58 pm

90% of the time the people who do a gud job of it are right about the colours.

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Well but Tite Kubo could have a whole different color scheme in mind although those ones on there did look well done.

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:46 pm

most of the people who do it right I think try and think like him, so thats why 90% of the time they got it right which is awesome, same with people who do naruto coloring~ lol but your right~ we gotta wait for his slow ass LOL xD

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:20 pm

Ichigo will be back in the Soul Society by the time Tite Kubo colors fullbring Ichigo. xD

Blechfreak93
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Blechfreak93 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 pm

Well 2 out of 3 of my favorite characters are playable (Yoruichi and Byakuya) so I would REALLY want to see my other favorite in. Rangiku :D

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:11 pm

Blechfreak93 wrote:Well 2 out of 3 of my favorite characters are playable (Yoruichi and Byakuya) so I would REALLY want to see my other favorite in. Rangiku :D

She is in though...as NPC commentary! :P

Blechfreak93
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Blechfreak93 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Darcnova wrote:
Blechfreak93 wrote:Well 2 out of 3 of my favorite characters are playable (Yoruichi and Byakuya) so I would REALLY want to see my other favorite in. Rangiku :D

She is in though...as NPC commentary! :P

lol true. But I forgot Kisuke as one of my favorites, I REALLY want him playable. (Random I just saw that my stupid keyboard failed and the a is missing from Bleach in my name D:)

Return to “Bleach: Soul Resurrección”