Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Official Bleach Discussion Forum
Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Bleach: Soul Resurrección (PS3)

Postby Quogie » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 pm

^________^ also I loved how the mention New Zealand for the beer trivia lol, xD was also drinking at the time lol, (drinking also helps me do the puzzles LOL)

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:07 pm

Quogie wrote:^________^ also I loved how the mention New Zealand for the beer trivia lol, xD was also drinking at the time lol, (drinking also helps me do the puzzles LOL)

Well, I did drink once before playing Catherine, and it did help, but it's not good to play under the influence everytime.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Quogie wrote:
also: anyone know a good place too level Rukia? o-o apart from mission 7?

Hmm...depends on what level Rukia is, if so, Soul Attack (Advanced) is a good place

And yeah Shiz, it was badly planned, and seemed more like it was testing if the game would sell...but that doesn't stop it from being a good game haha

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 pm

Darcnova wrote:And yeah Shiz, it was badly planned, and seemed more like it was testing if the game would sell...but that doesn't stop it from being a good game haha

Yeah... Actually, it looks like they stained the franchise and seemed as they couldn't deliver a solid experience. With so much potential, it's a shame.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:22 pm

It could be worse, it could be like Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising...though this is comparable, seeing as that cut chunks of the story out as well IIRC, but it didn't stop it from entertaining me for hours...this game still has my attention, though I won't regret setting it down for D4

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:29 pm

Darcnova wrote:It could be worse, it could be like Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising...though this is comparable, seeing as that cut chunks of the story out as well IIRC, but it didn't stop it from entertaining me for hours...this game still has my attention, though I won't regret setting it down for D4

And you're a Bleach fan. Imagine what a gamer would feel like if s/he didn't like Bleach but bought the game because s/he thought it'd be good. The Naruto PS3 games are great, even if you don't like Naruto (like myself).

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Darcnova wrote:
Quogie wrote:
also: anyone know a good place too level Rukia? o-o apart from mission 7?

Hmm...depends on what level Rukia is, if so, Soul Attack (Advanced) is a good place

And yeah Shiz, it was badly planned, and seemed more like it was testing if the game would sell...but that doesn't stop it from being a good game haha

awesome thanks xD my Rukia is only 3x atm, i only got two characters above 100, everyone else is around 80-90 lol..

Shizuka wrote:Well, I did drink once before playing Catherine, and it did help, but it's not good to play under the influence everytime.

lol i guess I should stop? I normaly have afew drinks well playing any game >.< its really bad when we have a lan and do team matches/free for alls, everything gets crazy xD

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Darcnova wrote:It could be worse, it could be like Naruto Shippuden: Akatsuki Rising...though this is comparable, seeing as that cut chunks of the story out as well IIRC, but it didn't stop it from entertaining me for hours...this game still has my attention, though I won't regret setting it down for D4

And you're a Bleach fan. Imagine what a gamer would feel like if s/he didn't like Bleach but bought the game because s/he thought it'd be good. The Naruto PS3 games are great, even if you don't like Naruto (like myself).

Yeah, I also think I'm lighter on hack n slash games, seeing as I enjoy em, but it could be a LOT better, and like you said, the Naruto games are enjoyable, the ps3 ones at least

Hopefully if Racjin make another, it's not as lazy heh

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:49 am

if they only changed one thing in this game for me it would be cool if they had longer/more cut scenes to show off the character models, would of been cool. sadly I dont see any DLC for this game ):

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:30 am

Nah, I admit, the fact that it's missing some of my favorites does make me a little upset, but it doesn't matter to me as much as it missing some more combo chains...I wish combining physical attacks with ranged attacks actually made something, ya know

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:14 am

Let's hope the money from this game can ensure a better one on the future.

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Well if they do make enough money from this to start a second that would be nice. If they do make a second they should keep all the characters from the first. And if they changed one thing for me it would have to be a little more characters to extend trophy hunting and gameplay. Even just one character would make the game a lot longer for the max all characters.
PSN: pikaz151

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:well before i get this game what do you guys that have played it rate it ( out of 10)

7-7.5, it's above average, but is lacking in some areas

I recommend buying it, if you are a fan of both Bleach AND hack n slashes, mainly hack n slashes, seeing as even an avid Bleach fan might get bored, in which I recommend taking a break and playing it again later heh

pika151
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby pika151 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 pm

Darc put it just as I would say.
PSN: pikaz151

Quogie
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Quogie » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:53 am