Official Topic

Official Clan of Champions Discussion Forum. Our first Xbox 360 and PC game, also on PS3!
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: The OMG where'd my clothes go!? Topic

Postby vampko » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 pm

vertical09 wrote:
Shizuka wrote:
Chocobo115 wrote:Uninteresting game getting indroduced to an uninteresting 360 audience. How fitting.

This. If NISA wanted to appeal to the 360/PC gamers, they should've got another game.

360ers wouldnt be happy with nothing seeing as there community is full of raging trolls.
@vampire cat (vampko).. if this game came out near meruru and you had a budget which one would you pick?
i understand that we are ranting the game to hell but i just dont see the ORIGINALITY nisa is known for in this.

Can you pick something more fair? I kinda have an unhealthy bias towards GUST games, so the answer is Meruru zero constest, Total Knockout, Epic victory, Perfect combo ~

I also need to know more about the game, while the stuff I've found so far is very exciting, I really want to see a NISA trailer. I have trust this will be much better than it looks.

I also learned it hasn't even released in Japan yet. It comes there in November.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:47 am

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/09/23/ni ... d-pc-push/

based on the comments here DAMN. this game is gonna flooooooop

Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aphrah » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:48 am

The box art is quite ugly. The 3 vs 3 PvP aspect seems really appealing, though.

@verti: I don't see many negative comments..

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:50 am

Aphrah wrote:The box art is quite ugly. The 3 vs 3 PvP aspect seems really appealing, though.

The box art will be done by NISA for our version though. So I'm sure it'll be just fine.

I'm pretty interested in the Co-op myself. The PvP looks nice of course ~
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 am

Aphrah wrote:The box art is quite ugly. The 3 vs 3 PvP aspect seems really appealing, though.

I don't really see any either. Most of the commentators are happy about NISA expanding and wanting Disgaea on Steam.
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:46 am

shymel94 wrote:

I don't really see any either. Most of the commentators are happy about NISA expanding and wanting Disgaea on Steam.

im talking about the negative comments on the game (which is why i put it in this section)
yea nothing bad about nisa but i lot of comments saying im passing on this game and im not interested and its not for me and looks unoriginal =P.
then theres the sick bastards here saying that they wont buy a game becasue its multiplat which is so stupid.
but but im not gonna say much more about the game until i see more about it. this might be nisa's next money maker ;) or it could be sakura wars all over again. :roll:

Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aphrah » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:00 pm

vertical09 wrote:
shymel94 wrote:I don't really see any either. Most of the commentators are happy about NISA expanding and wanting Disgaea on Steam.

im talking about the negative comments on the game (which is why i put it in this section)
yea nothing bad about nisa but i lot of comments saying im passing on this game and im not interested and its not for me and looks unoriginal =P.
then theres the sick bastards here saying that they wont buy a game becasue its multiplat which is so stupid.
but but im not gonna say much more about the game until i see more about it. this might be nisa's next money maker ;) or it could be sakura wars all over again. :roll:

Yeah.. about the negative comments.. I can't see any, other than a few comments saying 'I'm going to pass on the game because it isn't my cup of tea'. A few. Not a lot, but a few.

Anyway, what is it about this game that seems 'unoriginal' to you? I'm just curious.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Aphrah wrote:
vertical09 wrote:
shymel94 wrote:I don't really see any either. Most of the commentators are happy about NISA expanding and wanting Disgaea on Steam.

Yeah.. about the negative comments.. I can't see any, other than a few comments saying 'I'm going to pass on the game because it isn't my cup of tea'. A few. Not a lot, but a few.

Anyway, what is it about this game that seems 'unoriginal' to you? I'm just curious.

i meant to say unoriginal compared to other nisa games.
nisa releases niche games (disgaea being the best example) and this just doesnt seem like a game for nisa to release. i expected another type niche out of the oridinary title to come out from them and this just seems more......mainstream like.

oh crap i forgot wat i was trying to say =P. originality. it seems like another kind of hack and slasher with dungeon crawling mixed in. its kinda happening a lot lately (dark souls, war hammer, whatever other game being released) and with that much competition im really scared for this game.

edit: ok maybe unoriginal wasnt the right word. how about..........not a game nisa should have released.

Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aphrah » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:22 pm

I was going to comment on the whole 'originality' thing but it seems like I don't need to, thanks to your edit.

I'll admit that this game seems a little different, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. We just need more info.

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:20 pm

Why is this game being ridiculed for being unoriginal, or other things when no one knows very much about the game it may be good.
ImageImageImage

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:23 pm

The problem being that we know so little about it.

NISA really needs to release something about this game...
Spoiler:

AsukaNeumaki
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaNeumaki » Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:48 pm

This is what I mean. Apperantly the game is part of a series so it can't be that bad if it got several sequels.
ImageImageImage

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:02 pm

AsukaNeumaki wrote:This is what I mean. Apperantly the game is part of a series so it can't be that bad if it got several sequels.

i believe it only has this and a psp game, besides not every sequel deserved it.

Aphrah
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Aphrah » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:05 am

http://gematsu.com/2011/11/clan-of-cham ... s-take-two

The first image with the blue aura surronding the swords looks so cool, but it only goes downhill from there. :/

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:05 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/11/15/fi ... champions/
doesnt look too bad for what it is.
----edit----
i might have a second opinion on this game, give us a little more info nisa, then i can see if i should buy the game or not ;)
Last edited by vertical09 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Clan of Champions”