stealth20k wrote:1) Kotaku
2) Uncharted people wanted 360 devs. Its called hd experience, and has nothing to do with the platforms the game is on. Mario galaxy 2 also asked for ps3 and 360 experience.
3) Its being developed slowly behind the scenes. Its not in limbo
4) The most current statement less than a year ago says its still exclusive
1) This is theirsource
2) Like I said, could just be them wanting workers desparately. Since developing on the 360 is quite different from developing on the PS3, and likely requires training to pull off.
3) It WAS in limbo. Even the SE guy said 'okay, now work on Versus can resume' pretty much.
4) That was true about 13 just shortly before the E3 announcement. Game companies lie, it's nothing new.
Before people think this news makes me unhappy because Versus is going to the 360, it's because I'm tired of companies lying flatout, and nothing happening to them. It's a stupid mentality, and it really should be abolished soon.
honestly, I could care less about Versus. I lost interest in the game a LOOOONG time ago