What is this game?

Official Clan of Champions Discussion Forum. Our first Xbox 360 and PC game, also on PS3!
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: What is this game?

Postby vampko » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:48 am

http://www.ps3attitude.com/new/2011/09/tgs11-hands-on-with-clan-of-champions-and-other-nis-news/
This actually seems pretty fun :shock:

I guess I shouldn't be so lazy and expect people to feed me news :lol:
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:22 am

I don't know...I still need a trailer. Just what is the concept? Is it purely fighting others online or is there actually a story? I know it said something about co-op and all, leading that there's more than PvP, but there seems to be a complete lack of a story so far. Or maybe it's more like WoW, in which you just go about fighting people for quests and a little bit of story makes its way here and there?

Ugh...like I said, I need to know a bit more before I can even decide if I'm interested or not...

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:39 am

Mlada wrote:I don't know...I still need a trailer. Just what is the concept? Is it purely fighting others online or is there actually a story? I know it said something about co-op and all, leading that there's more than PvP, but there seems to be a complete lack of a story so far. Or maybe it's more like WoW, in which you just go about fighting people for quests and a little bit of story makes its way here and there?

Ugh...like I said, I need to know a bit more before I can even decide if I'm interested or not...

That's the problem with all of us. We don't know about the game. it doesn't help that it hasn't even released in Japan yet.
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 am

Sorry, I meant the question as a rhetorical one. I know no one knows about this game since it's still in the works. I'm just surprised they'd announce this game being in the works overseas this soon. Usually every game I encounter that's getting brought to Europe or America, there's more knowledge of the game as it's usually finished in Japan first (like you already mentioned with this instance).

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:49 pm

This isn't a game I'm particularly interested in. But I trust NISA knows what they're doing and hope the title is successful for them.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:35 pm

That's like being a girl and going into gamestop. :lol:

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 am

Alura--x--Uneii wrote:That's like being a girl and going into gamestop. :lol:

That probably went over my head at the moment and I'll get it in a minute or so (since I'm slow like that), but what does that mean exactly? I'm a girl that goes into gamestop all the time, and most of the Gamestops I've gone to have plenty of girls either working there or shopping there... :?

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:58 am

Mlada wrote:
Alura--x--Uneii wrote:That's like being a girl and going into gamestop. :lol:

That probably went over my head at the moment and I'll get it in a minute or so (since I'm slow like that), but what does that mean exactly? I'm a girl that goes into gamestop all the time, and most of the Gamestops I've gone to have plenty of girls either working there or shopping there... :?

Don't worry, you're not the only one. I can only think that maybe it was posted in the wrong topic?
Spoiler:

Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:00 am

Nevermind...didn't know >_>

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:47 am

It might be a location deal now that I think about it...Maybe girls don't frequent the big city California Gamestops since more girls there are...well...girly...LOL. I'm not going to say there are no girl gamers there, but in ratio, well, it's probably a low ratio of girl gamers. In NC, where there's not a whole lot of variety, well, girl gamers aren't that uncommon it seems...

Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 am

Uhh try Illinois -_-

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:50 am

I was just naming CA as an example...but yeah, Illinois would definitely be a tad bit more on the smaller level than NC...and still not a lot of girl gamers there? o_O

Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Very little gamers and almost next to none anime watchers. As far as I know.

Mlada
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Mlada » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:27 am

For some reason anime is fairly decent through my area. I remember on any trips I've taken out of the state, we've gone to a Best Buy (because my husband likes to check out if they happen to have what is hard to find in our area) and I always wander over to the anime and game sections. Games are pretty equal in a lot of places it seems, but in SC, in FL, and I think in VA as well, the anime section is nearly non-existent. Then again, maybe the Best Buy I live near to happens to be one of the bigger ones, because even our store size seems bigger than the other ones I've been to. NC can't be THAT boring...can it?

But yeah...I'm surprised to learn about Illinois having small gamer numbers and anime fans...

Alura--x--Uneii
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Alura--x--Uneii » Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Well with the girls anyway, then again I don't hang around men.

Return to “Clan of Champions”