Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Forum for making game localization requests via posts/polls/whatever.

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Houk » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:27 am

cremia wrote:its that Possible Houk? could you or the NIS America help us too?

This isn't an NIS game and even if we put our efforts behind it there's no guarantee they would ask us to help. Sorry, but this is 100% out of our hands.

Daverost - it isn't always that way, but any time a big Japanese dev/pub already has a US publishing arm, there generally isn't much we can do. I mean we've worked with Sega in the past, so they (and other devs) know it's always an option to come to us, but it's not like an independent Japanese studio where we can make a bid for a game and go from there.
Houk
Overlord
Overlord
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Daverost » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:54 pm

Gotcha. That was informative :3 Thanks.
Waiting on the other mk2 avatars.
ImageImage
Patiently.

Image <--- Click to support the localization of Toradora Portable!
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.
User avatar
Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 7258
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.A.

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby CyberFox » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:49 pm

If i remember correctly NIS America published a game from a once big publisher Jaleco for the DS called Puchi Puchi Virus and that's not a NIS game

so why not bring Project Mirai to the US?
Sure there are hurdles but it wouldn't hurt to try to please 3DS owners more with even more quality titles
CyberFox
Vassal
Vassal
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:43 am
Location: Summerville, SC

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Houk » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:37 pm

CyberFox wrote:If i remember correctly NIS America published a game from a once big publisher Jaleco for the DS called Puchi Puchi Virus and that's not a NIS game

so why not bring Project Mirai to the US?
Sure there are hurdles but it wouldn't hurt to try to please 3DS owners more with even more quality titles

There is a world, a galaxy of difference between Puchi Puchi Virus and this.
Houk
Overlord
Overlord
 
Posts: 2517
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Shizuka » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:59 am

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
 
Posts: 31853
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby servant » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:38 pm

So in other words I should go back to my N1 shrine and pray for a miracle. *Sigh* I guess I better pull out my old Buddhist talismans...Yu go gwei mii wy mitsou san dios, amen.
PSN: TAZiO_SLP4HRS
3DS: 4639 9084 6875
PM me if you add me.
For the senators to decide:
Another Disgaea: http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7503
Anybody like AR cards?
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=727&error=comok
User avatar
servant
Majin
Majin
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 am
Location: Under your bed


Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Nerroth » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Image
User avatar
Nerroth
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
 
Posts: 1189
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby ShadowJetX » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Houk wrote:
CyberFox wrote:If i remember correctly NIS America published a game from a once big publisher Jaleco for the DS called Puchi Puchi Virus and that's not a NIS game

so why not bring Project Mirai to the US?
Sure there are hurdles but it wouldn't hurt to try to please 3DS owners more with even more quality titles

There is a world, a galaxy of difference between Puchi Puchi Virus and this.

I still don't think thats an adequate measure Houk. The difference is so massive its hard to find a proper measurement bro.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
 
Posts: 5947
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:36 pm
Location: My personal wonderland

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby servant » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:52 pm

ShadowJetX wrote:
Houk wrote:
CyberFox wrote:If i remember correctly NIS America published a game from a once big publisher Jaleco for the DS called Puchi Puchi Virus and that's not a NIS game

so why not bring Project Mirai to the US?
Sure there are hurdles but it wouldn't hurt to try to please 3DS owners more with even more quality titles

There is a world, a galaxy of difference between Puchi Puchi Virus and this.

I still don't think thats an adequate measure Houk. The difference is so massive its hard to find a proper measurement bro.


No kidding, it's more like parallel universes apart. Better luck waiting for a miniature big bang mate, sorry.
PSN: TAZiO_SLP4HRS
3DS: 4639 9084 6875
PM me if you add me.
For the senators to decide:
Another Disgaea: http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7503
Anybody like AR cards?
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=727&error=comok
User avatar
servant
Majin
Majin
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:08 am
Location: Under your bed

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Shizuka » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:52 am

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
 
Posts: 31853
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby PhoenixKurosu » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:34 pm

you have my support as well!
User avatar
PhoenixKurosu
Vassal
Vassal
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:45 am
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Ocean » Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:09 am

full support :)
Image
ImageImage
Image
User avatar
Ocean
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:19 pm
Location: Casa de la Blanc

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Miyon » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 pm

If NISA can't do it, the best way to go about it is to make a fourm and support it on both the Official Sega and Miku Facebook pages.

The Miku one is here and is run by OFFICIAL Crypton staff (This is the page that inspired them to create an english voicebank): https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hatsune- ... 637?v=wall


If people show they really want it, Crypton will notice it. Crypton/Sega so far have been extremely kind to their English Vocaloid fanbase- going as far as to bring over live concerts and make an English Miku voicebank (Both being extremely pricy projects). The reason that they didn't release the other vocaloid diva games is because PSP isn't so popular here. 3DS does in fact have a chance, so push for it guys :>
Miyon
New Vassal
New Vassal
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Re: Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai (3DS)

Postby Shugotenshi » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Complete Support! Must have it! Also need NENDROID GENERATION on the PSP!
User avatar
Shugotenshi
Vassal
Vassal
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:17 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Game Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest