1) Oh, animal... at first, I thought you said "anime". Heh. Well, anyway, isn't it obvious? The legendary "catgirl" is a must. o wo
2) Don't really have a "favorite". But I like Superhero films as long as they're done well.
3) Hazel. Though, apparently, my pigment levels change a bit so I might occasionally drift into Green. Yay, I'm a real-life Gary Stu! =D
1) Miku Hatsune.
2) ZUN, the creator of Touhou, for his incredible BGM (and, thus, the originals of about a million remixes).
4) ........I'm not sure I have one. XD;
5) Elvis Presley. Just imagine walking onto a singing audition show and busting that
1) I was sitting at the mall and had a sudden panic attack. Like, ["I feel like I'm going to be shot if I sit here, we need to LEAVE, NOW!" *Packs up stuff and moves away*] The average religious person would probably attribute that to "God warned me away from something bad that was going to happen" (I mean, I totally wouldn't have been surprised to hear gunfire behind me after I left), but on further analysis, I think it was just random panic. Which, as I understand it, is actually relatively normal to have at some point in your life. I hear most people are randomly afraidat least once.
2) Fund the production of a game I'd consider good. Specifically, I want to, like, get NIS and CH together, sit down across from them, and open up a briefcase with 500 Million Yen in it or so, and explain to them how I'd like to be their customer. XD
3) It's the name of a character from a highly obscure book series I deeply enjoyed as a child. See, back when I was in Elementary School (looooong time ago), they used to pass out these little pamphlets from Scholastic Books. Which was basically marketing to children, but I guess Scholastic gets to do that even in schools for various reasons. Heh. Anyway, I found this series that sounded interesting (very fantasy-y), and got the fifth book in it... then went back and got the rest... except I don't think I got 8... and yeah. The series was never finished properly (darn Executive Meddling!), but it did provide a number of names I haven't seen anywhere else. When I was getting online, I wanted to get a username that was easy to remember and would be unique to me, so I recalled a minor character from the series and decided to use that. Seems to've worked. You wouldn't believe how often I've seen people spell it "Rendal", though. I mean, seriously, it's six letters
, and the first three are both a color and an easy nickname. Is it really that hard? >.> Blarg.