This is mafia, a struggle between the uninformed majority and heavily informed minority. The majority is tasked with uncovering the truth, exposing the scum, and removing them as quickly as possible via lynching. While the minority desires absolute control, and will stop at nothing to achieve it.
if this is your first time playing here are some links; shamelessly quoted WITH PERMISSION from Claymore's game, to get you started:
Roles – Covers the common roles in mafia. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Commonly Used Abbreviations – Covers many abbreviations and terms used in mafia. RECOMMENDED.
Beginner's Guide – Has general tips about how to play as either town or scum.
Logical Fallacies – Logical Fallacy is a mistake in reasoning. There are many examples in this list. RECOMMENDED: WIFOM, Circular Reasoning and Attack the Person.
After finding a way to bring all her favorite fictional characters to our world. Our beloved host, Mizuko, accidentally unleashed a massive amount of chaos energy; read: Aushen, into the real world. Thus causing distortions that defy even the laws of physics themselves.
Ignoring the current crisis at hand, Mizuko decided to digitize all of them, placing them on her computer for safe keeping. However, she would soon find out that there are those who have been 'corrupted', and have banded together to erase those that oppose their way of thinking.
(Rules and guidelines)
- If you sign up, then you are playing. End of story, end of statement, don't want to play? Don't sign up.
- Day Phases will last 48 hours, Night phases will last 24 hours, or end once all actions are sent in. Players may request up to a 24hour extension to the vote deadline each day phase.
- If a majority vote isn't reached. One of the top two players with the highest vote count will randomly be lynched.
- PMing is allowed during both day and night phases, no revealing your role via PM.
- Do not directly quote or print screen mine or Overture's PMs. Do not print screen other player's PMs, quoting is fine since it's easy to fake a quote.
- Ties have adverse effects on the game and can cause all sorts of things to happen. If all goes well it will be a random lynch between the tied votes, but that's not a guarantee.
- Role revealing is allowed. "OMFG! Mizu allowing role revealing!? Doesn't he totally hate that?" Yes, yes I do. However,under no circumstances may it be done in private via PMs. There will be no mass claiming either.
- Under no circumstances should you reveal any information to the dead! You never know when someone might magically spring back to life!
- Use common sense, in other words: Don't do anything game breaking, if you can't figure it out on your own, then run it by Overture or I first, kay?
- Do not sing up unless you have 250 posts, or have been invited by another player.
250 posts- Feel free to sign up
Invite- The person who invited you will also be held accountable for you actions during the game.
Note: This is an experimental rule suggested by Shizuka that I will be trying for this game.
I may allow for exceptions as well, it's honestly a case by case basis if it comes to that.
-If you might have to drop out midgame, please make sure you have a replacement lined up, just in case.
-We advise against revealing your role, even if you have triggered a death flag (About to be lynched.)
-Do not enrage the hostesses, bad stuff happens when you do.
-When a phase is nearing it's conclusion, I will post, at the 24 hours, 12 hours, and 4 hours mark. (If possible) So in all honesty you won't need a time conversion. Either way, each phase will end at 9pm CST
- Empty Overture will not be playing, he is my co-host.
- Aphrah might fill in for Overture or I, if I see a need.
- Have fun, seriously is this so hard to ask?
When signing up you will be choosing your own role, how exactly? You will choose from this list of phrases. Handpicked by Overture and myself; so basically we just tossed out ideas and said 'k this sounds good!', each one is tied to a role, so choose wisely ~<3
Include one of these terms next to your name when singing up. No you do NOT have to go in order. In fact, I'd prefer if you didn't, so please, just choose the term that you want out of those which remain.
Once a phrase/term has been chosen it cannot be changed and no one else can choose it.
Calamity Averted...? - ADTL
P-P-P-PURPLE POWER!! - TheForeignGamer
I'll take her place! - Shizuka
Rechargeable Battery Pack - Luke Triton
Paradise of Fools - LadyNeptune
POMFPOMFPOMF =3 - TheFourthGuy
Gyahaha!!! Flowers! - raspberrylicious
That's My Soda Now! - RedHorse
Infinite Blade Works - Vampko
IT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME!! - kotakoni
I Need More Shampoo - Lopez
Ultra Dessert - PringlesXD
One-Sided Vow - Xeras
Friendship is Magic~! - JerichoDeath
I Love Whispering ~ - darkclaymore
Flight of The Doves - Ubiquitor
Fifteen ~ Sixteen players is ideal, if possible, but I made it flexible enough to where I can do more or less if need be.
3. ADTL DEAD
6. Raspberrylicious DEAD
7. PringlesXD DEAD
8. Ubiquitor DEAD
9. RedHorse DEAD
10. Ladyneptune DEAD
12. kotakoni DEAD
13. JerichoDeath DEAD
14. darkclaymore DEAD
15. TheFourthGuy MODKILLED
16. Luke Triton DEAD
~ Night 0 Part One | Night 0 Part Two ~
~ Day 1 School Days | For Whom The School Tolls ~
~ Light Fades to Dark | Blood Drenched Thorns ~
~ Level Difference | Crimson Night - It's Flammable | Distorted Pain ~
~ Nothing To Worry About | Hall of Mirrors ~
~ No Cause For Alarm | An Unexpected Twist| ENDGAME - Burning Desire ~
I will create a QuickTopic for the dead, which Overture will supply to all fallen players.
Mafia and any other "groups" will receive a quicktopic of their own, IF I deem necessary.
If it's not so much to ask, I'd like to request that Ubiquitor would be my archiver for this game.
Thanks, in advance ~
- All headers and whatnot were made by me... yes I did waste my time to make them. But it was time well wasted ~
26) Empty Overture
I believe that's everything for now... if I missed anything I will be sure to add it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.