What Are You Guys Doing For The Black Rock Shooter Game?

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
Mike Strike
Vassal
Vassal

What Are You Guys Doing For The Black Rock Shooter Game?

Postby Mike Strike » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:16 pm

This is my post on NIS America’s Facebook page and I just wanted to re-post in on the Black Rock Shooter Game’s forum
Nis America first I am going to sorry for my aggressive tone in this post and also may in fact remove this post after you read it but at least I am going to share my feeling about this that’s all I want to do and also everyone who is reading this post please try to keep an open minded after you read all of this post
Nis I am a big fan of you guys because of the games you guys have given us over the years such as The Ar Tonelico Series, The Atelier Series, The Bleach Game, and The Hyperdimension Series and I will still be a fan of you guys because of all the games you guys will bring to us in the near future.
And now Nis you guys are kind of hurting me because of the way you guys are handling the Black Rock Shooter Game, since you guys are licensing all these other games and not listing the Black Rock Shooter Game on your Games list as both a fan of you guys and as a BRS fan that kind hurts and those other games seem to be coming before the Black Rock Shooter Game which I don’t really understand since the Black Rock Shooter game should come before those other games because the Black Rock Shooter game was licensed before those other game and in that since the Black Rock Shooter game should be ready to be released and that however that is how it should be
BUT I guess you guys are taking your sweet time on the game yeah I know to bring the White Rock Shooter Figma and the other stuff that comes with that box set takes a lot of time and that but still no new news on it or even a listing on your games list or even a price on the Box set of the game, I JUST want to know if you guys are even working on it and please tell me why you guys are not even listing the game on the Coming soon list or on the games list and I want to know when the game may come out, LOOK I am sorry for my tone and to be asking for all of this but you guys should at LEAST give us something on the game news, a list, a website, anything would do
Look I am sorry to be asking for so much but you guys and even the people reading this post can’t blame me for feeling this way and for asking for so much, but can you guys give us something on the game to hold us, to hold me over, look just give us something on the game?
PLEASE as a both a fan of NIS and as a BRS fan Please give me something to hold me over
Is that so much to ask for?
Hyperdimension Neptunia Dakimakura's Please Vote For It
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=798
I would do anything and I would give anything
Just to have a Dakimakura of either Neptune or Nepgear

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: What Are You Guys Doing For The Black Rock Shooter Game?

Postby Beedlebud » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm

First. The game is Download-only (so no White Rock Shooter)

Second:

Houk wrote:It's still slated for release. The game will come out here.

This is all we got to hold you over. We haven't heard anything other than "we're still working on it."

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Beedlebud wrote:First. The game is Download-only (so no White Rock Shooter)

Second:

Houk wrote:It's still slated for release. The game will come out here.

This is all we got to hold you over. We haven't heard anything other than "we're still working on it."

A note on your first point

They actually were planning to have the WRS LE figma as part of a DD package with the download code in a case of sorts. So it could still be happening.

Second
We've also heard that they are not allowed to say much on the situation. Our belief is that it is due to the contract.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:23 pm

vampko wrote:A note on your first point

They actually were planning to have the WRS LE figma as part of a DD package with the download code in a case of sorts. So it could still be happening.

Second
We've also heard that they are not allowed to say much on the situation. Our belief is that it is due to the contract.

Ah. I did not know that. Well that's good.

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:55 pm

What did I tell you folks? I told you the question will never end, but nooooooo.

Anyway, if the game ever comes over here, I hope we get the WRS figure with it. Failing that there's always an artbook because the BRS style is delicious.

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:20 am

LAMV wrote:What did I tell you folks? I told you the question will never end, but nooooooo.

Don't anyone was doubting you :) Maybe there should be a sticky explaining that, yes, the game is still under works, but NISA is unable to give updates, or something. It's somewhat difficult to root out this answer without delving into a number of threads.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:25 am

This is getting locked because the OP used only a single period in his entire post, and if he's going to make that minimal of an effort to communicate his thoughts to us, I'm going to make an equal effort in understanding them.

Also because most of his issues have been asked and answered multiple times on these boards.

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”