Clan of Champions Graphic problems

Official Clan of Champions Discussion Forum. Our first Xbox 360 and PC game, also on PS3!
War33
Vassal
Vassal

Clan of Champions Graphic problems

Postby War33 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:18 am

I hate to be the first one who writhing about problem with this game but here it goes.

I got the game via steam today. Installed everything needed. Update all the hardware’s as graphic and stuff. I got the latest direct x and 560 GF graphic card. Running the game on Windows 7 64-bit. And made sure I forfill all the recommendation to run this game.

I start the game everything running smooth. Starts the tutorial. And its here where my problem start. I can only see the sky and everything is black around me. If I run a mission I can see the names of the enemy and the sky. The rest on the screen are completle black and i cant see anything.

Anyone of you know how I can fix this problem or can direct me to some who knows? I really don’t want to believe I wasted 30 euro on a game I found most interesting.

War33
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Clan of Champions Graphic problems

Postby War33 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: Clan of Champions Grapic problems
by mcterror1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:12 pm

I have the same FUCKING problem. I am getting sick and tired of game devs. releasing a game that just doesn't work.mcterror1
New Vassal

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

by mcterror1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:17 am

Will they actually solve this or ? cause I actually wanna play this :Smcterror1
New Vassal

Private message Top

Edit postReport this postReply with quote Re: Clan of Champions Grapic problems
by War33 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:25 am

No idea. I find it sad. I have sent a ticket to the game support still no answer.
I gues you have a good graphic card? Must be some graphic card problem or something. More people should have this problems as well.
Hope the support takes this seriously. Or we want our money back.War33
New Vassal

Private message Top

by mcterror1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:55 am

That should not be it , I can play bf3 on ultra with 50 fps constant np, I got a beef pc as hell. But I cant seem to get this to work properly. Indeed I want my money back aswell if they don't fix itmcterror1
New Vassal

Private message Top

by Houk » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:30 am

We'll look into it and update you using the thread in the official Clan of Champions subforum.Houk
Overlord

Private message

War33
Vassal
Vassal

Postby War33 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 pm

Good the respond on the same day. Means they take it seriously. But theres support seams new to this kind of stuff. I will keep you updated what happends betwin me and the support. If you have the same problem do write on this topic so we can help each other out. Lets se what they asnwer.

Hi ******

Would you please tell us the full specs of your machine so we can try to
pinpoint your problem further.

As for your issue, it sounds like a driver issue you may be having. Have you
tried reverting to more stable drivers for your graphics card and see if
that works?

In regards to the potential that you are asking for a refund, since it was
purchased through Steam, they are the only ones who can initiate the
process.

Sincerely,
NISA Customer Support

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:15 pm

War33 wrote:Good the respond on the same day. Means they take it seriously. But theres support seams new to this kind of stuff. I will keep you updated what happends betwin me and the support. If you have the same problem do write on this topic so we can help each other out. Lets se what they asnwer.

Well, they're the localiser, so any development to fix problems with the game itself have to be relayed to the original devs, therefore there's not a lot they can do other than gather a list of problems to relay back.
They're right on the Steam purchase front, as that's where you bought it from, they're the ones with whom you have to speak to if you want it refunded. Though good luck with that, you'd need a pretty strong reason for it, as they don't do refunds.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

mcterror1
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby mcterror1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:52 pm

If you buy something , as a rational person, you can assume that what you buy works? right...... or am I asking to much for a GAME DEVELOPER to release a broken game ? Thus far I have had no isseus with steam so far. This is the developers faulth for not making a port that actually works, we buy something that is RELEASED and expect it to work. If the game would be on a kickstarter or beta I can understand but this is just robbing from people.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:12 pm

mcterror1 wrote:If you buy something , as a rational person, you can assume that what you buy works? right...... or am I asking to much for a GAME DEVELOPER to release a broken game ? Thus far I have had no isseus with steam so far. This is the developers faulth for not making a port that actually works, we buy something that is RELEASED and expect it to work. If the game would be on a kickstarter or beta I can understand but this is just robbing from people.

PCs are tricky things, so having a game not run well/completely on a certain setup isn't that uncommon.
Heck, I've had a game which got progressively slower until it was running at single digit frames per second, and it made no difference as to what settings I used. It just really hated my system.

War33
Vassal
Vassal

Postby War33 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:29 pm

Answer 2

Well why I’m not surprised. It’s not about the money anymore.
Go buy an old computer, that’s theirs answer. What surprise me more they are known of the graphic problem but didn’t care to inform us about it before we buy theirs products? I’m sure i didn’t mention in any of my answers to the supporty that i want to contact my graphic card producer. i’m very interested to see what theirs third answer will be.

> Dear ******
>
> Thank you for your full specs. Just looking at your list, it doesn't seem
> like there is anything that is preventing you from running the game
> smoothly.
>
> I'm very sorry to hear of your problem, but given the nature of PC gaming,
> it can be sometimes to pinpoint the exact cause of a certain problem. I'm
> sorry if you do not feel the need to revert to older and more stable
> drivers. Modern cards should be able to go back and forth without much after
> effects. However, as you say, it would be better to contact your card
> manufacturer if that really is the case. We are aware of the graphics
> problem and are trying to find ways to fix it. But in the meanwhile, please
> check back for any announcements.
>
> Again, we are sorry that your results with this game has not been optimal.
>
> Sincerely,
> NISA Customer Support

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:32 am

War33 wrote:Well why I’m not surprised. It’s not about the money anymore.
Go buy an old computer, that’s theirs answer. What surprise me more they are known of the graphic problem but didn’t care to inform us about it before we buy theirs products? I’m sure i didn’t mention in any of my answers to the supporty that i want to contact my graphic card producer. i’m very interested to see what theirs third answer will be.

There is nothing there that says they knew about the problem. That's basically just a generic message about how sometimes games won't work with certain software/hardware configurations. So I have no idea where you jumped to that conclusion from.

War33
Vassal
Vassal

Postby War33 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 3:40 am

Hello there. It would be kind of you to tell us who you are so we know who we are dealing with here. If you ain't interested to identify your self I will sadly se everything you write as what do they call it Trolling? And I'm still waiting for the 3 post lets se what they answer.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 am

War33 wrote:Hello there. It would be kind of you to tell us who you are so we know who we are dealing with here. If you ain't interested to identify your self I will sadly se everything you write as what do they call it Trolling? And I'm still waiting for the 3 post lets se what they answer.

Identify himself? Good sir, this is a forum, the general populace visits this place and posts here, some are even sincere enough to take heed of other users' problems and attempt to shed light on some subjects for them. To immediately accuse someone of trolling by default after demanding for someone to identify themselves, that is simply in bad taste.

That all aside, what I can gather from the response you got, they mean that they are NOW aware of the graphics issue, that is, after you emailed them about it saying you had said issue. From what I can also gather from their response email is that you chose to ignore the advise they gave you, reverting to an older more stable driver for your graphics card.
Should you not at least try to solve the problem using their advice first before saying something as ridiculous as they're telling you you should just buy an old computer?

And lastly, NISA aren't developers, they're publishers, so any issues they're presented with that are related to a build of a game they can not solve immediately, it has to be run by the people that developed the game.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

War33
Vassal
Vassal

Postby War33 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Please delete this topic Admin. A solution to the problem will be describe in a new in a new topicPlease delite this topic Admin. I found a solution tho the problem and i will write it in a new topic

snevircvirc
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby snevircvirc » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:40 pm

Return to “Clan of Champions”