Krut Hymneth Hymmnos Concert Boxset

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Krut Hymneth Hymmnos Concert Boxset

Postby aquagon » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:31 pm

Well, since I noticed this hasn't been actually mentioned much, I decided to make this topic.
The gist of it is that this February 6th, we'll have a release of boxset containing the six Hymmnos Concert albums, and additionally, it'll include these bonuses:

- Hymmnos Concert Mori, which was the music CD included with the OVA.
- A DVD that will have the songs from the three games recorded in 5.1 quality.
- Krut Hymneth, a book detailing stories from Ar Ciel that take place as far as 2000 years ago.
- A preview (partial) soundtrack for Ciel Nosurge
- A collector's box.
- And finally, the most interesting part: three new songs. To decide which characters would sing these songs, Gust held a poll back in November for each of the three main singers of the series, asking the users which of their associate characters would get to sing the new song, in this way: Akiko Shikata -> Misha, Cloche, Infel and Saki; Haruka Shimotsuki -> Aurica, Luca and Finnel; Noriko Mitose -> Mir, Shurelia and Jakuri.
In the end, the winners were Cloche, Luca and Jakuri, and the songs they will be singing have gotten previews the last week. The titles are: METHOD_ALTERNATION/. (Cloche), EXEC_VISIONDANCE_PLUGINs/. (Luca) and EXEC_DISHADOW_includes.Ex_VANISLAND/. (Jakuri).

In-universe, Alternation was sung by Cloche when she was 13-years old, and it was used for her to inherit the title of Maiden of Mio from Infel, as part of her baptism as said kind of Maiden.
Visiondance Plugins was sung after Ar tonelico 3 by Luca, using Frelia's D-Cellophane, to create a stage in which a festival commemorating the Planet's revival and wishing for the Planet to remain in good terms with its inhabitants would be held each year. Frelia danced at the rhythm of Luca's singing to bring about the effects of the song.
Finally, Dishadow/Vanisland is a duet between Jakuri and Shurelia, apparently sung between Ar tonelico 2 and 3; in which Jakuri headed to the Crescent Chronicle, and under Shurelia's guidance, she began singing a requiem to reabsorb the remainders of the feelings that structured her Shadow virus, to then completely eliminate it.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Krut Hymneth Hymmnos Concert Boxset

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:11 pm

I do remember going to the japanese site for the poll months ago, I wonder how available for purchase this will be outside of Japan, I'm definitely interested!
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:43 pm

CelticRedemption wrote:I do remember going to the japanese site for the poll months ago, I wonder how available for purchase this will be outside of Japan, I'm definitely interested!

Well, CDJapan and Amazon Japan both have it in stock, if you want to order it.

Ronove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ronove » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:19 pm

Ordere from the NIS Japanese store for the tiny bonuses (some commemorative pins) using a proxy. Really excited to get this set!
Calm down. You're being dramatic.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Ronove wrote:Ordere from the NIS Japanese store for the tiny bonuses (some commemorative pins) using a proxy. Really excited to get this set!

Although that would actually be Gust's own Salburg store.

Ronove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ronove » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:01 pm

aquagon wrote:
Ronove wrote:Ordere from the NIS Japanese store for the tiny bonuses (some commemorative pins) using a proxy. Really excited to get this set!

Although that would actually be Gust's own Salburg store.

Yes, that's right.
https://shop.salburg.com/pc/product/3110/

mewpudding101
Peon
Peon

Postby mewpudding101 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:49 am

I just got in my set. I should just say that I have good news and bad news. SOME REALLY BAD NEWS

So, basically, it comes with all the Hymmnos Concert CDs, but not the ones by Claire and Spica. Just the Reds and Blues, and also the OVA soundtrack. A sample soundtrack of Ciel no Surge is also included (really? A sample???). The best part of the set by far is the case it comes in. It's shaped like a giant book. Also, it comes with a novella with monologues from all the heroines throughout the series. AURICA!!!!!! The lyric sheet for the brand new songs also come with short stories.

Now, the bad news. I will warn you, this is complete bull. The new songs are not on a CD. Or a USB drive. Or anything that lets you import it to your computer! They're on a cute little button called a Playbutton. I thought this was just an extra, but nooooo, it is the only place with the songs. Which means if you want to listen to the songs, you CANNOT put it on your iPod, but instead have to wear the butterfly pin with the chance of losing it. Bye bye 200 dollars. Not only that, but it's extremely frail. Like, REALLY. Have we gone back to the stone age of tech???

So yes. Happy I have this. Happy to support the artists. Playbutton: COMPLETE STUPID MOVE, GUST.

I'll post pictures later today.

robaczka
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby robaczka » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:35 am

! They're on a cute little button called a Playbutton. I thought this was just an extra, but nooooo, it is the only place with the songs. Which means if you want to listen to the songs, you CANNOT put it on your iPod, but instead have to wear the butterfly pin with the chance of losing it.

oh, seriously!? so sad... I just cannot belive!

Ronove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Ronove » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:06 pm

I'm selling my Krut Hymneth with the limited edition pins, if anyone is interested. It includes all 4 limited edition pins!
SOLD for $200 to a board member, thanks! :mrgreen:

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”