been so excited! !

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
veraichi
Peon
Peon
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:15 pm

been so excited! !

Postby veraichi » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Then I see it is coming this long after, digital only, and no limited edition super pack with awesome figure I was willing to spend 150$ on...sorry guys, no buy from me
I remember when you had the poll about the special edition pack, dood, I got like a hundred people to sign to buy it, I love NIS and own so much merchandise, but this time the ball was dropped big time imo, again sorry, no buy from me

Signed
A sad, dissapointed NIS fanboy

User avatar
Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm
Location: Metafalss

Re: been so excited! !

Postby Ar Tonelico » Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:42 am

1. It's a PSP game. PSP is too niche outside of Japan with most companies giving up on releasing PSP games in America and Europe.
2. With how long NISA and Imageepoch have been working on trying to get this game released outside of Japan, I think they're just happy that it happened instead of just cancelling the game.
3. Making a limited edition for a PSP game is too risky as far as costs go especially one as nice as having a cool figure with it. Plus the cost of having a bunch of copies of the limited edition.
4. Most stores don't even want to carry PSP games anymore. So that's also risky making a physical copy even if it's just a standard edition. Aksys is basically the only one still making physical copies for their PSP Otome games.
5. NISA would likely worry if it didn't sold because of all the above reasons.
Image

User avatar
Ghaleon
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 1522
Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:32 am

Re: been so excited! !

Postby Ghaleon » Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:02 am

Goodness. What is UP with gamers these days. So much moaning and groaning at devs over stuff that can be explained by common bloody sense.

User avatar
Emerald Emblem
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis
Posts: 2081
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 am
Location: England
Contact:

Re: been so excited! !

Postby Emerald Emblem » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:57 pm

I suppose the collectors spirit is ruining our appreciation for the games themselves, the collectors items mean more to people than the game they are paying for.

User avatar
OverlordG
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Re: been so excited! !

Postby OverlordG » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:20 am

I am glad the game got a Western import to begin with. Who cares that it's for PSP and not PSV? I have a friend who owns a PSP and I bought the game because of that reason. Actually, it has now processed through my brain that I can borrow his PSP to play many PSP exclusive JRPGs I could not over the years.
Blog: http://yurination.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @YuriAmbassador

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: been so excited! !

Postby Zdood » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:25 pm

OverlordG wrote:I am glad the game got a Western import to begin with. Who cares that it's for PSP and not PSV? I have a friend who owns a PSP and I bought the game because of that reason. Actually, it has now processed through my brain that I can borrow his PSP to play many PSP exclusive JRPGs I could not over the years.

Actually, as it would happen, BRS: The Game is compatible with the PSV. I would know, 'cause that's where I transferred/copied it to after buying it on my PS3. ^^
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: been so excited! !

Postby vampko » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:37 pm

Zdood wrote:
OverlordG wrote:I am glad the game got a Western import to begin with. Who cares that it's for PSP and not PSV? I have a friend who owns a PSP and I bought the game because of that reason. Actually, it has now processed through my brain that I can borrow his PSP to play many PSP exclusive JRPGs I could not over the years.

Actually, as it would happen, BRS: The Game is compatible with the PSV. I would know, 'cause that's where I transferred/copied it to after buying it on my PS3. ^^

Yep, same here. I play it on my Vita all the time.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
OverlordG
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Re: been so excited! !

Postby OverlordG » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:56 pm

vampko wrote:
Zdood wrote:
OverlordG wrote:I am glad the game got a Western import to begin with. Who cares that it's for PSP and not PSV? I have a friend who owns a PSP and I bought the game because of that reason. Actually, it has now processed through my brain that I can borrow his PSP to play many PSP exclusive JRPGs I could not over the years.

Actually, as it would happen, BRS: The Game is compatible with the PSV. I would know, 'cause that's where I transferred/copied it to after buying it on my PS3. ^^

Yep, same here. I play it on my Vita all the time.


My friend doesn't have a PSV...yet. Still, it's good to know that it's compatible at least.
Blog: http://yurination.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @YuriAmbassador

BlinkWinkel
Majin
Majin
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:52 pm

Postby BlinkWinkel » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:18 pm

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Last edited by BlinkWinkel on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: been so excited! !

Postby Leon Tekashi » Thu May 02, 2013 6:17 am

I'm just happy that we're getting this.
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1271
Joined: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 pm
Location: Metafalss

Re: been so excited! !

Postby Ar Tonelico » Mon May 06, 2013 8:47 am

BlinkWinkel wrote:I don't like digital only games either, though it's usually not a dealbreaker for me as long as it's a good localization (I still bought games like Legasista, Agarest and the Corpse Party games). I'm more annoyed at the fact that this game isn't available in my country and I can't import it due to the fact that it's digital only.


You can make a U.S. account.
Image

abdullahshaker
Peon
Peon
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:53 pm

Re: been so excited! !

Postby abdullahshaker » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:00 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:I'm just happy that we're getting this.


Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests