Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
Poison Frost
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: BRS anime (2012)

Postby Poison Frost » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:32 pm

Unit450 wrote:-Another little pic of the figma-
Spoiler:

I see the Halo 3 Figmas in the back XD Lucky though, what was the price exactly? If the BD series seriously does come with english subtitles I think we need to nullify the chances of a american release XD

Unit450
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Unit450 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:16 pm

Poison Frost wrote:I see the Halo mini-figures in the back XD Lucky though, what was the price exactly? If the BD series seriously does come with english subtitles I think we need to nullify the chances of a american release XD

Paid a sum of 24,930 Yen for the BD boxset, which converts to about $315 CAD(though factor in EMS shipping, Canadian Customs fees, and the horrid currency exchange rate the total I paid is $405 almost). I still think there's a chance for a NA release from Aniplex USA(just can't see Aniplex JP letting it go to another licensor...), that while it might result in a complete boxset costing $150+; there's a decent chance of the figma being included in a NA LE DVD box.

mrfriango
Peon
Peon

Postby mrfriango » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 am

Wow, nice new villain. I wonder when this makes the inevitable leap to Blu-ray if it will have multiple subs on it like the OVA did.
“A swords never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.”
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:12 pm

It was released in a box set back in June. No idea if it has multiple sub tracks.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby artemisthemp » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:35 am

mrfriango wrote:Wow, nice new villain. I wonder when this makes the inevitable leap to Blu-ray if it will have multiple subs on it like the OVA did.

Sadly only DVD for EU part and no OVA release :(

Unit450
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Unit450 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:55 pm

mrfriango wrote:I wonder when this makes the inevitable leap to Blu-ray if it will have multiple subs on it like the OVA did.

So far the only Blu-ray releases were for Japan and Italy, and unfortunately a NA release is unlikely right now. I got the Japan Blu-ray LE/iBRS figma set myself, and I can confirm that it has english and chinese subtitles on the Blu-rays. DVD copies of both japanese sets have omitted the subtitles, and are region coded for Japan; unlike the DVD for the OVA given with the original BRS figma figure. With the Italian release having japanese and italian dub tracks, and subtitles in italian only.

artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby artemisthemp » Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:56 am

Unit450 wrote:
mrfriango wrote:I wonder when this makes the inevitable leap to Blu-ray if it will have multiple subs on it like the OVA did.

So far the only Blu-ray releases were for Japan and Italy, and unfortunately a NA release is unlikely right now. I got the Japan Blu-ray LE/iBRS figma set myself, and I can confirm that it has english and chinese subtitles on the Blu-rays. DVD copies of both japanese sets have omitted the subtitles, and are region coded for Japan; unlike the DVD for the OVA given with the original BRS figma figure. With the Italian release having japanese and italian dub tracks, and subtitles in italian only.

So the Japanese Blu-ray for BRS have English Sub :)
May gonna import it

OverlordG
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby OverlordG » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:29 am

Phooey on the people who dissed both the TV show and OVA because of the real world segments. At least you got the kick ass other world scenes. Besides, the insanity, melodrama, yuri subtext/canon and plot were things you didn't see often. I had so much fun with this one and I don't regret having enjoyed it at all. It made my top 5 shows of 2012 list for a reason.

Mato X Yomi FTW!
Blog: http://yurination.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @YuriAmbassador

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”