Gravity Rush Series (PS4/Vita)

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.
User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby Darcnova » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:29 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Darcnova wrote:
Shizuka wrote:Gravity Rush was my GOTY last year, I'm very excited to know that another Gravity game is happening. As long as I can play it on my Vita, I don't care if it's exclusive or multiplatform.


Might not wanna word it like that exactly...since PS4 games can be played on the Vita via remote play :twisted:


Not stopping publishers and developing from making PS4 + Vita games.


I actually think that increases the chances...

User avatar
OverlordG
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1151
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:22 pm
Location: Aruba
Contact:

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby OverlordG » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:32 pm

If it's a remake of the first game with new stuff in it for the PS3 or 4, I approve. If it's a version that will work on a PSV TV, I also approve. If it's a sequel only for the PSV, good for all of you, crap for me.
Blog: http://yurination.wordpress.com/

Twitter: @YuriAmbassador

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby lopez » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:22 pm

OverlordG wrote:If it's a remake of the first game with new stuff in it for the PS3 or 4, I approve. If it's a version that will work on a PSV TV, I also approve. If it's a sequel only for the PSV, good for all of you, crap for me.


A Vita exclusive sequel or an enhanced PS Console version are cool, but I think tearing out all the Vita specific controls to make it Vita TV friendly is a bad move.
Image

User avatar
artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:50 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby artemisthemp » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:21 am

Gravity Rush was my first Vita Platinum and nr. 2 in my Top 3 Vita titles.

I really looking forward to playing Gravity Rush 2
Image
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby Darcnova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:44 am

lopez wrote:
OverlordG wrote:If it's a remake of the first game with new stuff in it for the PS3 or 4, I approve. If it's a version that will work on a PSV TV, I also approve. If it's a sequel only for the PSV, good for all of you, crap for me.


A Vita exclusive sequel or an enhanced PS Console version are cool, but I think tearing out all the Vita specific controls to make it Vita TV friendly is a bad move.


Yeah...I think that it won't be made with the Vita TV in mind until they allow the DS4...

User avatar
Kyoko Needleworker
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:05 am
Location: Evil Acadamy

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby Kyoko Needleworker » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:46 pm

I still need/want to play the first game, it alone wanted me to buy the Vita but i couldn't justify the purchase + overpriced memory cards for one game.

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby lopez » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Darcnova wrote:
lopez wrote:
OverlordG wrote:If it's a remake of the first game with new stuff in it for the PS3 or 4, I approve. If it's a version that will work on a PSV TV, I also approve. If it's a sequel only for the PSV, good for all of you, crap for me.


A Vita exclusive sequel or an enhanced PS Console version are cool, but I think tearing out all the Vita specific controls to make it Vita TV friendly is a bad move.


Yeah...I think that it won't be made with the Vita TV in mind until they allow the DS4...


I really hope they keep the GR series as a Vita exclusive (No Vita TV).
Image

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby Darcnova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Well seeing as Vita TV is just...A vita for the TV, that's kinda selfish :/

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby Shizuka » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Nothing is stopping Sony from including two types of controls, much like the first game.

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby Darcnova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:06 pm

Shizuka wrote:Nothing is stopping Sony from including two types of controls, much like the first game.


I never noticed that it had 2 control options :lol:

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Gravity Rush Series (Vita)

Postby Shizuka » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 pm

You can either control the camera with the gyroscope or with the right analog.

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Gravity Rush Series (Vita)

Postby Darcnova » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:08 pm

Shizuka wrote:You can either control the camera with the gyroscope or with the right analog.


Huh...you know, I guess I should have read the tutorials

User avatar
lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 17771
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:09 pm
Location: at school silly :p
Contact:

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby lopez » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:32 pm

Darcnova wrote:Well seeing as Vita TV is just...A vita for the TV, that's kinda selfish :/


The Vita needs more games like this, Tearaway and LBP that utilize the Vita's various abilites/tech, otherwise Sony is just undermining their own product(s).
Image

User avatar
artemisthemp
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1494
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:50 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby artemisthemp » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:14 am

Kyoko Needleworker wrote:I still need/want to play the first game, it alone wanted me to buy the Vita but i couldn't justify the purchase + overpriced memory cards for one game.

There is also Soul Sacrifice, which is a amazing game
Image
Image

User avatar
Kyoko Needleworker
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:05 am
Location: Evil Acadamy

Re: Gravity Rush (Vita) + Gravity Rush 2?

Postby Kyoko Needleworker » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:19 am

artemisthemp wrote:There is also Soul Sacrifice, which is a amazing game


True, and Persona 4 Golden, also soon to be Disgaea 4: Return.

I saw this deal on Shopto which isn't bad - PS Vita WiFi + 8gb Memory Card w/10 Game Voucher + PS Plus 30 Day Trial for £154.85, however i'm quite interested in the PS Vita TV so i may wait for now.


Return to “General Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests