Olders Atelier

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
Thiaguinho-sama
Vassal
Vassal

Olders Atelier

Postby Thiaguinho-sama » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:50 am

Does anyone think one day we will have english version of Atelier Marie, Elie, Lilie, Judie and Violet...?
I always wanted to play them... it's also a shame that Atelier Annie is the only spin off that got localised, I don't think we will ever see the others in english...
Anyone knows if someone ever ended the fan translations? :(

Memor-X
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Olders Atelier

Postby Memor-X » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:22 pm

Not likely, the systems they are on are now too old and some you won't be able to even do a digital release.

that said, Judie and Violet and Khemia 2 have PSP Remakes, it may still be possible they get localized but only if they are digital download. problem is that Khemia took about 6 months to get localized, Khemia 2 being the oldest came out like 5 years ago so the long it's delayed the less likely it'll be done

Also it seem the trend now is to remake the PS3 Atelier games as Ayesha has got a Plus Remake and chances are next year we'll see it on the Playstation Store.

As for fan transnationals you probably wont see any for Playstation or PS2, i heard their are a bastard to do which is why the Rune Angel Trilogy of Galaxy Angel was never attempted, PSP might since Madoka and Valakrie Chronicles 3 got translations but i'd be more happy to see Fate/Extra CCC come out.

Still, if i wanted any of the older Atelier Games translated i'd want the Gramnad series, 1) because that's when Pamula first appeared and 2) Violet from Trinity Universe
Vivio: Yay, Feito-mama and Nanoha-mana made love, properly too this time
Nanoha: Vivio dear, what gives you that idea
Vivio: Aunty Hayate said you'd yell out like when i yell out replying "I'm Coming!" to you
Nanoha: Ha-ya-TEEEE!

Return to “Atelier Series”