*SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!

Rating out of 5 on Chapter 2

5/5 Excellent
4
31%
4/5 Good
6
46%
3/5 Okay
2
15%
2/5 Bad
0
No votes
1/5 Terrible
1
8%
 
Total votes: 13

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

*SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:19 pm

This is the place where you can discuss freely all the events that occur within the Chapter 2 of Super Dangan Ronpa 2.

Just remember the following:

- Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to discuss story events here in this thread that occur AFTER Chapter 2. Not even under spoiler tags.

-This thread will contain SPOILERS. If you have yet to complete Chapter 2 of Super Dangan Ronpa 2, it is recommended that you STAY AWAY from this thread until you have gotten to Chapter 3.

-Making comparisons with previous chapters is allowed, as long as you keep your main discussion on Chapter 2.


And with that covered have fun discussing your adventure on Jabberwock Island!
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
ShadowJetX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 6404
Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 pm
Location: My personal wonderland
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby ShadowJetX » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:07 pm

Ch2 ending thought(s)

Spoiler:
Man, its always heart breaking when something along the lines of raising a child to be so... twisted happens, whether its in a story or real life. I'm talking about Peko BTW for those still not in the know.

Man, why is it always the glasses girl that ends up so fucked up most of the time.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ainara
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Ainara » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:56 pm

Spoiler:
Yeah, that was really horrible. Peko is probably the... fourth character that makes me the saddest. And chapter two as a whole is the third chapter that affected me the most, not only for the whole Peko and Fuyuhiko thing (which already was bad enough) but also because Mahiru was one of my vaourite characters.
She wasn't very tactful when approaching the situation, but... She died standing up for what she believed in :cry:
Image
Mahiru Koizumi is love, Mahiru Koizumi is life.
Please forgive my English if it ever sounds weird!

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:34 am

Spoiler:
That's what u get peko for killing koizumi, biatch.

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:57 am

Just as a remainder guys that you don't need to use spoiler tags here as that's the whole point of this thread. If people get spoiled here then they have no one to blame but themselves for coming into this topic.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Beedlebud » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Koizumi died. Didn't like her at all, so meh.

I forgot how much feels there were at the end though what a gutpunch. Poor Peko and Fuyuhiko :cry:

I like the Logic Dive game. It's so...psychedelic.

I am dying to figure out what that timer is all about. Just...ungh.

Excited for the next chapter, because that's when the blindness begins 8-)
Image

User avatar
Ainara
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Ainara » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:56 am

Koizumi, Kuzuryuu, Saionji and Peko are all very high in my list of favourites, so you can imagine how I felt during this chapter.
Image
Mahiru Koizumi is love, Mahiru Koizumi is life.
Please forgive my English if it ever sounds weird!

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:13 am

Ainara wrote:Koizumi, Kuzuryuu, Saionji and Peko are all very high in my list of favourites, so you can imagine how I felt during this chapter.

AH! TAKE THAT PEKO

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:44 am

I must be one of the few people who felt no sympathy whatsoever towards Peko and Kuzuryuu as I felt what the both of them did was entirely self-inflicted and they deserved it. If I should feel sorry for anyone its without a doubt Saionji. Yes she verbally abuses Tsumiki pretty badly, but she had the closest person to her at the time killed and not only that but she was even framed for her death. Whereas Kuzuryuu and Peko suffered because of "misunderstandings" between one another.
Ainara wrote:Koizumi, Kuzuryuu, Saionji and Peko are all very high in my list of favourites, so you can imagine how I felt during this chapter.


Very strange list of favourite characters since most fans who like Kuzuryuu dislike Saionji and Koizumi.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:06 am

Mirai wrote:I must be one of the few people who felt no sympathy whatsoever towards Peko and Kuzuryuu as I felt what the both of them did was entirely self-inflicted and they deserved it. If I should feel sorry for anyone its without a doubt Saionji. Yes she verbally abuses Tsumiki pretty badly, but she had the closest person to her at the time killed and not only that but she was even framed for her death. Whereas Kuzuryuu and Peko suffered because of "misunderstandings" between one another.

Thanks god someone's smart.
How can people even like psycho sailor moon (peko) when she kills a completely nice and inncent person.
And kuzuryuu..

hes a goddamn dwarf.

User avatar
Ainara
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Ainara » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:40 am

Mirai wrote:Very strange list of favourite characters since most fans who like Kuzuryuu dislike Saionji and Koizumi.

I like all of them as characters, and I don't see how a murder in a game about murders should change that. But you're right, it's a shame people go either for one character or the other.

serph63 wrote:Thanks god someone's smart.

Am I... less smart for liking Kuzuryuu?
Image
Mahiru Koizumi is love, Mahiru Koizumi is life.
Please forgive my English if it ever sounds weird!

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:53 am

Ainara wrote:
Mirai wrote:Very strange list of favourite characters since most fans who like Kuzuryuu dislike Saionji and Koizumi.

I like all of them as characters, and I don't see how a murder in a game about murders should change that. But you're right, it's a shame people go either for one character or the other.

serph63 wrote:Thanks god someone's smart.

Am I... less smart for liking Kuzuryuu?

Woah, i'm kidding, what I actually meant is that Mirai said exactly what needed to be said.
And btw it's not Kuzuryuu that I don't like, it's Peko.
No worries I wasn't trying to offend you, I mean Koizumi's one of your fav character, if I get it right.

but

u must admit that kuzuryuu is dwarf

User avatar
Ainara
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Ainara » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:17 am

serph63 wrote:I mean Koizumi's one of your fav character, if I get it right.

Just behind Komaeda and Hinata, yes.

serph63 wrote:u must admit that kuzuryuu is dwarf

He really is a shortie :mrgreen:
Image
Mahiru Koizumi is love, Mahiru Koizumi is life.
Please forgive my English if it ever sounds weird!

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:04 am

serph63 wrote:
Mirai wrote:I must be one of the few people who felt no sympathy whatsoever towards Peko and Kuzuryuu as I felt what the both of them did was entirely self-inflicted and they deserved it. If I should feel sorry for anyone its without a doubt Saionji. Yes she verbally abuses Tsumiki pretty badly, but she had the closest person to her at the time killed and not only that but she was even framed for her death. Whereas Kuzuryuu and Peko suffered because of "misunderstandings" between one another.

Thanks god someone's smart.
How can people even like psycho sailor moon (peko) when she kills a completely nice and inncent person.
And kuzuryuu..

hes a goddamn dwarf.


Honestly I don't know how anyone could sympathise with either of them.

Ainara wrote:
Mirai wrote:Very strange list of favourite characters since most fans who like Kuzuryuu dislike Saionji and Koizumi.

I like all of them as characters, and I don't see how a murder in a game about murders should change that. But you're right, it's a shame people go either for one character or the other.


That's why your list surprises me. You're one of a very few amount people I've seen who like both Kuzuryuu and Koizumi. Personally I dislike Kuzuryuu, neither liked or disliked Koizumi and Peko just found them meh overall and with the exception of her verbal abuse to Tsumiki I liked Saionji.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:04 pm

Fuyuhiko is awesome.

He doesn't deserve hate.
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests