*SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!

Rating out of 5 on Chapter 2

5/5 Excellent
4
31%
4/5 Good
6
46%
3/5 Okay
2
15%
2/5 Bad
0
No votes
1/5 Terrible
1
8%
 
Total votes: 13

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:15 pm

u no who i don like?
SONIA
She's completely useless imo.

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:18 pm

serph63 wrote:u no who i don like?
SONIA
She's completely useless imo.

Sonia is 3rd best girl c:

She's pretty funny in the dub :lol:

Can I tell you who's useless

The DR1 cast except Makoto, Kyoko, Byakuya and Junko :P
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:33 pm

Zetsubear wrote:
serph63 wrote:u no who i don like?
SONIA
She's completely useless imo.

Sonia is 3rd best girl c:

She's pretty funny in the dub :lol:

Can I tell you who's useless

The DR1 cast except Makoto, Kyoko, Byakuya and Junko :P

true

User avatar
huythekirby
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:32 pm
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby huythekirby » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:25 pm

serph63 wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:
serph63 wrote:u no who i don like?
SONIA
She's completely useless imo.

Sonia is 3rd best girl c:

She's pretty funny in the dub :lol:

Can I tell you who's useless

The DR1 cast except Makoto, Kyoko, Byakuya and Junko :P

true


In DR1 , Asahina almost kill all of the students just to revenge for her best friend (but it was a fake suicide note wrote by monokuma -_- ).

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:51 pm

Hina done fucked up :?

OT: Good riddance Mahiru.
Fuyuhiko and Peko scene gave me feels ;~;

I liked this chapter
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:37 am

Zetsubear wrote:Hina done fucked up :?

OT: Good riddance Mahiru.
Fuyuhiko and Peko scene gave me feels ;~;

I liked this chapter

That scene actually made sad too, it would have been even more sad if Peko wasn't there.

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:58 am

Zetsubear wrote:Fuyuhiko and Peko scene gave me feels


Yeah this scene sure gave me feels....

Spoiler:
Feels of laughter that is!
Image

I'm really grateful that Fuyuhiko put Peko into despair just before she was dragged off to her execution :twisted:
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:59 am

Mirai wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Fuyuhiko and Peko scene gave me feels


Yeah this scene sure gave me feels....

Spoiler:
Feels of laughter that is!
Image

I'm really grateful that Fuyuhiko put Peko into despair just before she was dragged off to her execution :twisted:

Why you so harsh towards Fuyuhiko :cry:
He's pretty toned down post Chapter 2
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:42 pm

Zetsubear wrote:Why you so harsh towards Fuyuhiko :cry:
He's pretty toned down post Chapter 2


I can't talk about post Chapter 2 content here so I'll just talk about why I dislike him from the prologue to this chapter. I naturally dislike characters that are "bark but no bite" which is exactly how Fuyuhiko has behaved up to this point. Unlike Togami who is also an arrogant prick but is someone who has the authority/power/might to be arrogant. If you've seen Fate Stay/Night for example there are two arrogant pricks in this one as well. The first one Gilgamesh was once the king of the entire world and is an extremely powerful person so he has the authority/power/might to be arrogant. Then you have the other one Shinji who is also an arrogant prick, the difference between the two being Shinji is a weakling who can hardly do anything himself and tries to rely on others to do his bidding.

To simplify all of this I don't like characters who act all cocky ,when the moment they sense danger they'd run with their tails between their legs hence "bark but no bite".

The next part would be the second case lets just say the "misunderstandings" made between the both of them was idiotic of them and it ended up with both of them paying a price that could of been avoided if they actually tried to understand one another. Their suffering was entirely self-inflicted and I didn't feel sad at this scene in the slightest.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

User avatar
Ainara
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:45 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Ainara » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Mirai wrote:I naturally dislike characters that are "bark but no bite"

Well, that explains why I liked him. I love that kind of characters. They get riled up so easily, it's hilarious to me.


Mirai wrote:The next part would be the second case lets just say the "misunderstandings" made between the both of them was idiotic of them and it ended up with both of them paying a price that could of been avoided if they actually tried to understand one another.

Mirai wrote:Their suffering was entirely self-inflicted

Yet another reason for you to dislike but me to like! That was very good. Humans are idiots sometimes. Often, in fact. Sure, having a character being punished for things that couldn't have been avoided hits hard, but having a character being punished for things they could have avoided but couldn't because of their human nature... It just hits closer to home for me, y'know?
Image
Mahiru Koizumi is love, Mahiru Koizumi is life.
Please forgive my English if it ever sounds weird!

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:57 pm

ill make things easy
if u are a DR character with red eyes u'll die and u'll suffer like dog.
thats it, pekos not that important anymore.

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby Zetsubear » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:59 pm

serph63 wrote:ill make things easy
if u are a DR character with red eyes u'll die and u'll suffer like dog.

This is why your game hasn't come yet. Keep talking shit
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:00 pm

Zetsubear wrote:
serph63 wrote:ill make things easy
if u are a DR character with red eyes u'll die and u'll suffer like dog.

This is why your game hasn't come yet. Keep talking shit

wait a minute
so
peko is a zombie?
PUROTTO TWISTO

User avatar
edgy404
Majin
Majin
Posts: 209
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:15 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby edgy404 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:56 pm

I shared the same reaction as Monokuma when it was revealed that Peko has a second identity. Zzz...zzz...zzz. :lol:
FC:1547-5970-9875
Image

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 135
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: *SPOILERS* Super Dangan Ronpa 2 Chapter 2 Discussion

Postby serph63 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:43 pm

edgy404 wrote:I shared the same reaction as Monokuma when it was revealed that Peko has a second identity. Zzz...zzz...zzz. :lol:

EXACTLY
peko deserves nothing


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests