Fairy Fencer F OST Fairize (not fair rice) question

Official forum of this turn-based RPG for the PS3
D4rk_0rchyd
New Vassal
New Vassal

Fairy Fencer F OST Fairize (not fair rice) question

Postby D4rk_0rchyd » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:10 pm

So I got the CE of the game which comes with the soundtrack. After I started playing,I wanted to hear the full track of the Fairize song which seems to be only in the English version (the japanese version uses another song from what I saw in walkthrough clips) but it's not available on the soundtrack itself.
Either that or I skipped the OST tracks like crazy (went through it 4 times already to see if I could find it).

Anyone know the name of the track or have any pertinent info about this topic?

Thanks in advance! :D

Chaos Raiden
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Fairy Fencer F OST Fairize (not fair rice) question

Postby Chaos Raiden » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:24 am

D4rk_0rchyd wrote:So I got the CE of the game which comes with the soundtrack. After I started playing,I wanted to hear the full track of the Fairize song which seems to be only in the English version (the japanese version uses another song from what I saw in walkthrough clips) but it's not available on the soundtrack itself.
Either that or I skipped the OST tracks like crazy (went through it 4 times already to see if I could find it).

Anyone know the name of the track or have any pertinent info about this topic?

Thanks in advance! :D

The first Fairize song is called FULL CONTACT, and the second Fairize song is called ALL Our Might Tonight. You can check them out via Youtube.

EDIT: Unfortunately, the bonus soundtrack included with the Limited Edition does not have both tracks.

D4rk_0rchyd
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Fairy Fencer F OST Fairize (not fair rice) question

Postby D4rk_0rchyd » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:28 pm

Thank you! Much appreciated :D

Return to “Fairy Fencer F”