Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby My1xT » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:21 pm

but why dont the JP do the same and save money?

honestly the only NISA dubbing series I approve of (the other one is Neptunia) and one of the 2 dubbing series I ever have approved (the other is the Tales series, represanteated by Tales of Symhonia DAwn of the New World and Tales of Xillia (Xillia 2 as well, to a certain point, since I am not that far) ) and there aint any credits, not funny...
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:31 pm

Highly likely because that particular loophole doesn't exist there. So they can't even if they wanted to.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:34 pm

then why are in many movies etc. producer and everything credited, why not also pay lower and save the money for something more important. not a movie, but still for the nice price of the minecraft deal India could have 34 of their mars missions, and movie budgets are also very high...

or to top it off (and sow the Stupidity of the US [which does not mean that all us citizens are stupid]) the 23,6 BILLION US$ lawsuit about cigarettes and the man who died of lung cancer for smoking a whopping THREE (3) PACKS A DAY! that is even more than FB gave for whatsapp.
http://time.com/3016961/23-6-billion-la ... awake-now/
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:56 pm

I think it's pretty specific to voice acting only.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:57 pm

then they shold kill that loophole, ppl paying for it should be able to know who was responsible for what, epsecially the awesome voices in games or alike.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:12 pm

If they did, a lot of people wouldn't get as much employment as they do, as companies wouldn't be able to afford to dub things as much.
Partial dubs would become a lot more prevalent, and that's just for the games they could justifiably partial dub at all. Probably get fewer overall.
It'd probably be an incredibly bad idea for the business in general.

Typically, the people unaccredited for these things can still personally announce their involvement if they want, which is why we know of so many of them in a lot of cases. Heck, there have been official videos with some of the voice actors talking about the games they've worked on.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:27 pm

well at some games I dont care when they would not be dubbed, especially the Nep series or alike...
that in contrast would raise the chances of getting the jp voices.
sometimes it just take some voice actors to get me intrested in something. I wouldnt have gotten a start at Persona 4 (watching the anime right now, dont have a PS2) if I hadnt seen that there are quite some nice voice actors (for example Yui Horie, who also voices Nepgear) and honestly I am not happy that P4G has no JP voice. I will look at some Gameplay vids and see whether or not the EN voice is acceptable or not...

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:42 pm

My1xT wrote:well at some games I dont care when they would not be dubbed, especially the Nep series or alike...
that in contrast would raise the chances of getting the jp voices.
sometimes it just take some voice actors to get me intrested in something. I wouldnt have gotten a start at Persona 4 (watching the anime right now, dont have a PS2) if I hadnt seen that there are quite some nice voice actors (for example Yui Horie, who also voices Nepgear) and honestly I am not happy that P4G has no JP voice. I will look at some Gameplay vids and see whether or not the EN voice is acceptable or not...

If vita ever gets cracked some one might make a undub patch.
Persona does have some pretty good English voice actors though.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:36 pm

well the last sentence is like in ethics, nothing is wrong, everybody has their own oppinion, and that is right for them even if others dont agree, someone said the same for Neptunia and I am getting ear cancer (attention: huge overstatement)

in other words I may confirm that for myself...

but an undub patch would be the best thing ever.

I hope I can undub like Tales of Xillia and such, since I must say, Tales of Symphonia 2 in ENis goos, but Japanese is better (Emil is HIro Shimono, also known as Keima Katsuragi from The world got only knows and Marta is Rie Kugimiya, too many examples for her to list, but seriously who doesnt know her has basically watched close to no Japanese Anime)

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Just 100% Danganronpa 2 8-)
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:56 am

I never seem to complete some of the assignments, so getting everyone's endings will prolly take a lot longer for me.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:16 am

ZekeFreek wrote:I never seem to complete some of the assignments, so getting everyone's endings will prolly take a lot longer for me.

Be damn sure to finish them except for the last one or it is going to take a while :?
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

edgy404
Majin
Majin

Postby edgy404 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:36 am

I'm experiencing the glitch issue again, this time it's while playing Chapter 2's trial. Either it would automatically fast forward through the script without a means of stopping, every button would become unresponsive (can't progress to the next dialogue), or it would be stuck at the save menu after saving. The only way to fix the issue is to exit the game entirely and return back to it until it actually works correctly. Will there be a patch to deal with this issue or do I just have to deal with it?
FC:1547-5970-9875

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:48 am

btw for anyone asking for the EN cast, look here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Da ... ye_Despair

CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin

Postby CTOONfan1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:57 am

My1xT wrote:btw for anyone asking for the EN cast, look here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Da ... ye_Despair

I don't trust many of the ones without sources. While there's no doubt in my mind Akane is Wendee Lee and Mikan is probably Stephanie Sheh, we can't be sure of the ones that haven't confirmed it themselves. I mean, there was a time where someone just added their wishlist of preferred VAs for DR1 before it had even came out.

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”