Has this been shipped yet to everyone?

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
rikulf
New Vassal
New Vassal

Has this been shipped yet to everyone?

Postby rikulf » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:28 am

I've bought the LE, and I'm still waiting on my email notifying me that it's shipped. First time buying something on NISA, and I was under the impression that they shipped it a few day's earlier, so you'd get it on release, or sometimes even earlier.

BlancnOut
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Has this been shipped yet to everyone?

Postby BlancnOut » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:35 am

rikulf wrote:I've bought the LE, and I'm still waiting on my email notifying me that it's shipped. First time buying something on NISA, and I was under the impression that they shipped it a few day's earlier, so you'd get it on release, or sometimes even earlier.

They do, or at least did. Though they've had so much damn problems implementing this new store that I kind of expected this. Sunday is a bit late to be shipping things imo, but it's better than getting it a week later I suppose.
wrote: What? Someone gave you constructive criticism on your half assed work? HOW DARE THEY!

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:36 am

Sometimes it can take a few days to ship all the packages - if there were payment issues, expect it to be longer. That said, I DID get my shipping notification, so they're clearly sending stuff out (and tracking says it'll arrive day before street date). Also, past experiences have noted that they tend to ship items as fast as they get them - it's not like the games sit in the warehouse for weeks.

Summary: They do their best, and that's really all you can ask. XD They're usually quite reliable, too.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:27 pm

Honestly, I don't mind if it ships after release date so long as they just charge and make sure everyone who ordered is getting it, even if they get it late. I still have no idea if there was some epic failure and I lost both LEs or what since I haven't even been charged yet.

rikulf
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby rikulf » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Seventh wrote:Honestly, I don't mind if it ships after release date so long as they just charge and make sure everyone who ordered is getting it, even if they get it late. I still have no idea if there was some epic failure and I lost both LEs or what since I haven't even been charged yet.

Same thing with me, I payed with paypal, and I thought everything was fine because I didn't get a email about my payment not going through or not. Checked yesterday, and it said my payment was cancelled. I don't know if that was just because they were making sure the I had the funds or, if it was really cancelled. Had to order another LE, while they still had it just in case.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:05 pm

In my case, I didn't use PayPal to begin with and the site is saying it's processing, so... Yeah. :?

Considering I'm already wary of their store as it is, this might just be my last order from them if it turns out they booted mine. :lol:

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:07 pm

Mine was shipped Saturday, arrival is expected tomorrow, one day before release. I'll be pleased if it happens.

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:27 am

Hey guys, I apologize, but I don't know much about the status of orders (not my department, after all). But I will be sure to ask our staff on Monday if there are any troubles. Trust me, I want all you guys to get your orders, you gotta play this!
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:56 am

I spoke to our Store Prinnies today, and they told me that paypal transactions made between the 1st and the 6th (I believe) could not be authorized due to a hiccup on our end. Anyone affected by this should have been sent an email. If in doubt, send us a support email or call the store line.

But never fear! I was assured that, as long as the order was processed/submitted, your copy is reserved, even if payment has not gone through yet. We will not cancel your order, it is on hold.

Hope this puts at least some of your minds at ease!
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:10 pm

Well I've left the store a message and dropped a line at the support thing over the weekend, so hopefully it gets straightened out since I am still sans e-mail or anything else. :geek: Glad you guys are working on it though!

BlancnOut
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby BlancnOut » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:12 pm

Seventh wrote:Well I've left the store a message and dropped a line at the support thing over the weekend, so hopefully it gets straightened out since I am still sans e-mail or anything else. :geek: Glad you guys are working on it though!

It's weird because I got an e-mail for an update in store points, but not the actual shipment confirmation :lol:
wrote: What? Someone gave you constructive criticism on your half assed work? HOW DARE THEY!

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:33 pm

I'm pretty sure you get the points when the shipment processes. And speaking of points, I'm very fond of this new system - I'll probably keep saving them up until I can get an entire LE free. :lol:
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

rikulf
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby rikulf » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Mine, still hasn't shipped, wondering if I'm the only one?

Malikyte
Peon
Peon

Postby Malikyte » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:12 pm

I'm still waiting for an email. I check my order status and it still says pending verification...

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:14 pm

Malikyte wrote:I'm still waiting for an email. I check my order status and it still says pending verification...

If you used paypal to purchase it in the first week of the year, it may be stuck. Don't worry, your order isn't cancelled, but you may have to talk to our shop site team to get it moving.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

Return to “Criminal Girls”