Question about Art Gallery CG's

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Question about Art Gallery CG's

Postby neonie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:52 pm

So I've beaten the boss a couple times now and gotten the girls endings, but the CG's for the endings don't unlock in the art gallery. In fact, CG's I -haven't- seen are unlocked (Shin's what I assume is her Ending CG despite me not having seen her ending) and a certain other group CG that I never saw in game. I even created separate save files to try and facilitate it the CG's sticking around and it hasn't worked.

Is this glitched or what the hell is going on? Is the metadata for the game save vs the progress save just totally broken?
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Re: Question about Art Gallery CG's

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:31 am

I believe that there are a few different conditions that effect which art galleries are unlocked.

Spoiler:
Knighting, getting maximum Motivation, beating the true ending, and completing all the Girl's Wishes

Also, some of the art in the gallery you unlock is from the PSP version, so if you're thinking "I don't remember that pose...", don't worry, you aren't crazy.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby lazyfan » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:45 pm

So, I did literally everything you mentioned, yet there are still missing pieces of artwork in the gallery. Is this a bug?

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Prinny Supervisor wrote:I believe that there are a few different conditions that effect which art galleries are unlocked.

Spoiler:
Knighting, getting maximum Motivation, beating the true ending, and completing all the Girl's Wishes

Yeah see the problem is I did all that stuff, and I saw the ending CG, and I kept some girls ending CG's and not others for seemingly no rhyme or reason. Alice and Rans stayed, Shin's I had before I even beat her ending, everyone elses CG, despite me maxing, knighting, motivating and viewing their endings and wishes didn't unlock.

Spoiler:

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:53 am

neonie wrote:
Yeah see the problem is I did all that stuff, and I saw the ending CG, and I kept some girls ending CG's and not others for seemingly no rhyme or reason. Alice and Rans stayed, Shin's I had before I even beat her ending, everyone elses CG, despite me maxing, knighting, motivating and viewing their endings and wishes didn't unlock.

I'll have our support prinnies look into it. I do remember during debug that unlocking those things is not straightforward at all, for whatever reason.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:55 am

Prinny Supervisor wrote:
neonie wrote:

I'll have our support prinnies look into it. I do remember during debug that unlocking those things are not straightforward at all, for whatever reason.

Arigatou na

Spoiler:

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:39 pm

I also want to lump my concerns in here. I just unlocked the second post game ending and did not receive the CG in my gallery. I even saved it under a separate save file so I have 3 save slots in my game right now, normal game, post game, and post-post game.

Not being able to get 100% gallery completion will definitely be disheartening.

Animikean
Peon
Peon

Postby Animikean » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:00 am

This seemed like the right thread to post this question.

I platinumed the game, and unlocked all the Scene Gallery.

But Art Gallery still has missing pictures. On each page it's the 3rd, 6th and 8th picture.

Is there something more to do to see them or can they not be unlocked?

Return to “Criminal Girls”