Criminal Girls General Chat

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Criminal Girls General Chat - Feb 2nd - Limited Edition

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:28 pm

razisgosu wrote:
1MegaMan10 wrote:I finally platinumed the game. That was much better than what the reviews made it out to be. I was completely satisfied by this game. I guess my only complaint was that I never found a use for yuko. I found everyone else could do her job and more.

She makes a really solid debuffer. All stats down is her knight skill.

I also got my platinum today as well. I would definitely recommend the game to people.

I didn't really need a dedicated debuffer when everyone else had some attacks that would do some kind of debuff. My style of play ended up being buff and hit, with Ran's op block as insurance. When I had to get Yuko's knight trophy, I had the hardest time adjusting my style to beat the boss. Would have been nice if her knight skill did damage.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:58 pm

Her knight skill didn't need to do damage, it kind of sounds like you had a bit of a narrow playstyle honestly.

Yuko was great for mass debuffing bosses and often the bosses strongest attacks wouldn't hit her at all (especially the one for the trophy you're talking about). As long as you kept a well rounded party (Say Ran, Yuko, Tomoe and Alice) it should have been easy peazy. But it sounds like your playstyle was more focused on "ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK", which is a good way to make this particular game overly frustrating :P
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:15 pm

Actually It was Buff, Paralyze...then Attack, Attack (with a debuff attached), Attack. :P

I used everyone except Yuko, so I guess I was narrow, in so much as I didn't touch Yuko. The rest of the game went well with my tactics.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:30 pm

Hey if it worked it worked. I found my self using everyone for various things. The on;y 100% constant in my party was Tomoe cause she sexy

Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:33 pm

I used characters I liked. XD Kisaragi because Kisaragi, Tomoe because murder everything, and the others shifted around a bit. Usually Ran and Shin.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

1MegaMan10
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby 1MegaMan10 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:18 am

neonie wrote:The on;y 100% constant in my party was Tomoe cause she sexy

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:37 pm

neonie wrote:Hey if it worked it worked. I found my self using everyone for various things. The on;y 100% constant in my party was Tomoe cause she sexy

Neonie you've betrayed lolis everywhere, fo shame.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:32 pm

razisgosu wrote:
neonie wrote:Hey if it worked it worked. I found my self using everyone for various things. The on;y 100% constant in my party was Tomoe cause she sexy

Neonie you've betrayed lolis everywhere, fo shame.

I'm not a strict lolicon though, I like variety in body size and for the most part I like a yamato nadeshiko personality.

I'll love Inazuma just as much as Houshou and then go oggle Bismark.

Spoiler:

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby razisgosu » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:48 pm

That's fair.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:21 am

I just want to share some of my opinions of the game.

It was surprisingly pretty good. I didn't quite know what to expect given how the gameplay was described to work. It's definitely one of those ideas that seems iffy on paper but fairly solid in execution. While you don't actually have direct control of what the characters would be doing at all times, they seemed to suggest moves that were, more often than not, appropriate for the situation. It was fun figuring out how each character would react in any given situation.

The story, while lacking for the majority of the game for the most part, did end up being more interesting than I thought it would be by the end.

Same with the characterization. While the usual archetypes are there, there was still enough of a twist on them that none of the characters were really stale. Especially when the time came for them to face their sins.

Now then...the minigame. It was pretty much completely pointless in the bigger picture. While the meaning behind it is there...it just doesn't go anywhere. Despite how much you play it, it doesn't have any direct effect on the characterization of the characters nor the story at large. Not to mention that pretty much all of the minigames were ultimately very dull. I kind of wished there was an option to just skip it completely so that I could just go back to the gameplay and/or advance the story. Despite each session being so short (anywhere from 8-15 seconds), it ended up becoming the biggest chore in the game...and that's accounting all the backtracking the game does. The only good thing I can say about it is that the bgm grew on me and that I liked the animation of the character's moving their heads to follow where you touch the screen. That's literally it.

Overall, I found the game to be far more enjoyable than I expected it to be. While obviously lacking in some areas, it's still very much a solid experience. I just find it a shame that the only thing that most people seem to want to talk about is that stupid minigame when there's much more to the game.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Criminal Girls General Chat

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:54 pm

Just platiumized the game. Wasn't bad. Alice Special Friend move killed the final boss in like one hit :lol:

Battlechili
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Criminal Girls General Chat

Postby Battlechili » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:04 pm

This PC release sure is taking a long time to come out...
It was supposed to be released in April.

Return to “Criminal Girls”