Help me plz

in Europe, for PS3 + PSVita
kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Help me plz

Postby kaitomangaka » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:22 pm

i brought arcana heart love max on my vita to play with a friend but I can't play online

What i try it wrote to me couldn't find room and if I create one my friend won't be able to see it

My friend also sent to me invitation message to join the game or match but it say can't find AHLM I clicked go but it show to me code NP-8161-6

Can anyone help me plz ?
"I will show you what is a real strategy RPG is all about"

I welcome any disgaea player in my account
Psn account: kaitomangaka

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Help me plz

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:46 pm

I might be wrong, but I believe that Arcana Heart Lovemax is Region Locked. Is your friend not in the same region as you? If they aren't, you won't be able to play with them. If they are, I'm afraid I'm useless to help.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:58 pm

Byzantian-Fandango wrote:I might be wrong, but I believe that Arcana Heart Lovemax is Region Locked. Is your friend not in the same region as you? If they aren't, you won't be able to play with them. If they are, I'm afraid I'm useless to help.

Actually her is free

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:33 pm

The only other guess I can make is that her's is the console version and yours is the mobile version, and it might be possible the two can't interact. You didn't specify that.

I've never played online, so I have extremely limited information on this.

It might be a good idea to ask for help at the GameFAQs forum as well, since this Arcana Heart Lovemax board gets extremely little attention from the people here.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:38 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Byzan is actually right, The game is region locked for the online part anyway. (i complained about it too when i first started lol )
Theres no cross play either. To simply sum it up there are 6 versions of the game each with their own trophy set and leaderboard.

EU PS3 Can only face other EU ps3 players
US PS3 Can only face other US ps3 players
JP PS3 Can only face other JP PS3 players

EU VITA -same
US VITA - same
JP VITA - same

Your going to have to confirm with your friend which version they have then make adjustments

When i ask her she said free

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:55 am

kaitomangaka wrote:
Blackchaosdragon wrote:Byzan is actually right, The game is region locked for the online part anyway. (i complained about it too when i first started lol )
Theres no cross play either. To simply sum it up there are 6 versions of the game each with their own trophy set and leaderboard.

EU VITA -same
US VITA - same
JP VITA - same

Your going to have to confirm with your friend which version they have then make adjustments

You're going to have to get more details than that I'm afraid. Unless you mean she has a demo of the game (and I didn't think PSN provided demos). If it IS a demo, that most certainly wouldn't have online availability.

Until you can get more information from your friend than just that, this is all I can do for you. :(

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:19 am

Byzantian-Fandango wrote:
kaitomangaka wrote:

EU VITA -same
US VITA - same
JP VITA - same

You're going to have to get more details than that I'm afraid. Unless you mean she has a demo of the game (and I didn't think PSN provided demos). If it IS a demo, that most certainly wouldn't have online availability.

Until you can get more information from your friend than just that, this is all I can do for you. :(

I asked her again and she said all regions

I asked her if it is US , EU or JAP but still she said it says all regions

If u guys can write to me questions to ask her about i will be thankful

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:50 am

Arcana Heart 3 Lovemax CANNOT be all-regions. Your friend seems to be mistaken. Perhaps she's confusing it with a different game? Maybe Arcana Heart 3 vanilla? Lovemax is an expanded version of the original Arcana Heart 3.

kaitomangaka
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby kaitomangaka » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:15 am

Byzantian-Fandango wrote:Arcana Heart 3 Lovemax CANNOT be all-regions. Your friend seems to be mistaken. Perhaps she's confusing it with a different game? Maybe Arcana Heart 3 vanilla? Lovemax is an expanded version of the original Arcana Heart 3.

Well I checked her region by myself

Yeah it is US

thx u guys for helping

Return to “Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!”