Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!

Which Did you Platinum?

US/EU
30%
JP
15%
KOR
No votes
Double Plat
5%
Triple plat
5%
Working on it
20%
On hold (temporary or in the back log)
20%
On Hold (permanently)
No votes
why is this here dood?
5%

Total votes: 20

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:45 pm

neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:Coaxing would probably be easier. You are strong enough, you just need to deal a 55+ hit combo, and then it removes their invincibility.

Hint: Get a 3 link Prayer, and then you can damage them before their next turn.

Ooh I didn't know they had invincibility. That makes things easier to figure out thanks.

You're welcome :)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:03 am

Challange Mode Trophy got
All Shampuru Types Trophy got.

I know you said I could farm Variety Shell from the 19th Challenge Mode Challenge, but when I captivate or kill the bugs on the map it fails the challenge.

Also all I need for the G-Castle parts trophy is HP and SP Drain Level 5. But seeing as how they aren't in my buy list at all, I'm guessing I haven't come across at least one component I would need to make them, but I don't know what their components I'm missing are which makes it kind of hard to go after them :P
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jul 18, 2015 2:00 am

neonie wrote:Challange Mode Trophy got
All Shampuru Types Trophy got.

I know you said I could farm Variety Shell from the 19th Challenge Mode Challenge, but when I captivate or kill the bugs on the map it fails the challenge.

Gratz on getting those two trophies.

Yes, you can farm Variety Shell from Expert Challenge. You need to "Item Captivate" the Iron Bugs (I think that's their name) by using Bipolar and then do a 188 Fever Time Combo on the Kyuubeys.

neonie wrote:Also all I need for the G-Castle parts trophy is HP and SP Drain Level 5. But seeing as how they aren't in my buy list at all, I'm guessing I haven't come across at least one component I would need to make them, but I don't know what their components I'm missing are which makes it kind of hard to go after them :P

Take a look at this list to find some components needed for G-Parts. Most of the components should list its location after you click on it.
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/G-Parts_list_%28Mugen_Souls_Z%29
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:36 am

I decided to strip my main characters of all of their clothes and gave Syrma a Pacifier because fugit at this point THE CLOTHES DO NOTHING

(and Syrma+Pacifier= Adorable)

Spoiler:

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:11 am

Alright I feel like I've sufficiently grinded (ground?) for now (I'll return to it later I'm sure), if you want to tell me how to start getting the Intergalatic Chou-Chou trophy and how to get the Physical Damage and SP/HP restore matters I'm all ears.

Syrma has damn near 95mil in all stats.

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:02 am

neonie wrote:Alright I feel like I've sufficiently grinded (ground?) for now (I'll return to it later I'm sure), if you want to tell me how to start getting the Intergalatic Chou-Chou trophy

Peon Captivate the 1st Ultimate Absurdity World battle called "Peon Rebellion" until you get 9999 of all Tier 15. You earn 150 of each Tier 15 and should take maximum of 67 run. If you can finish one run in a minute, you'd get this done in less than 2 hours.

After you get 9999 of all Tier 15, you will do 3 to 5 Post Game True Ending runs to max our Happy and Renegade Shample. Since you farmed a lot of Tier 15s, you should have high enough charm to captivate the post game bosses directly, without relying on the Large Crystal.

If you still don't have 500 Million G-Castle HP/SP, then you can do the Mugen World Redux battle called "Vorgis Returns"
neonie wrote:and how to get the Physical Damage and SP/HP restore matters I'm all ears.

Twin Knife Master Matter (max+150) and Physical Damage Up (max+50)
Spoiler:
You can farm some Cursed Doll by getting
1.) Variety Shell from Drill Bug on Challenge #19 by captivating with Bipolar
2.) Orichalcum by stealing from Nosshiriman on the 5th 7 World Redux battle.

Upgrade to Grade G, then move your cursor on, off until you get the Matter you want.
Twin Knife/Twin Sword/Bazooka/Knuckles/ or Gloves Skill Matter+8 (Max +150) comes randomly when upgrading it to Grade "G" at the weapon shop, and then moving your cursor "up" and "down" until you get the Matter you want.

Upgrade to Grade C, then move your cursor on, off until you get the Matter you want.
Physical Damage Up+6 (Max is +50) on the 3rd random Matter at "Grade C". Do the same thing and move your cursor "up" and "down" until you get Physical Damage +6.

HP or SP Auto-Restore (Max for both is +25)
Spoiler:
For HP/SP Auto-Restore+6, farm Nude Leotards by getting
1.) Heating Filaments from Light Bulb Angel 5,001 ~ 25,000 bet Carnage on floor 21~29 (cannot steal from this enemy), just keep diving out and coming back until you get this enemy.
2.) Black Soul from Four-Legged Devil on the first 7 World Redux battle. Stealing his regular item will give you a Black Soul.
Upgrade to Grade G, then move your cursor on, off until you get the Matter you want.

Upgrade the Nude Leotard to Grade G, and then keep moving your curse up, and down to get a new random Matter until you get HP or SP Auto-Restore.
(Optional) You can upgrade it further to Grade C if you want some HP/ATK/DEF/or TEC level bonus Matter.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:38 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
neonie wrote:Alright I feel like I've sufficiently grinded (ground?) for now (I'll return to it later I'm sure), if you want to tell me how to start getting the Intergalatic Chou-Chou trophy

Peon Captivate the 1st Ultimate Absurdity World battle called "Peon Rebellion" until you get 9999 of all Tier 15. You earn 150 of each Tier 15 and should take maximum of 67 run. If you can finish one run in a minute, you'd get this done in less than 2 hours.

After you get 9999 of all Tier 15, you will do 3 to 5 Post Game True Ending runs to max our Happy and Renegade Shample. Since you farmed a lot of Tier 15s, you should have high enough charm to captivate the post game bosses directly, without relying on the Large Crystal.

If you still don't have 500 Million G-Castle HP/SP, then you can do the Mugen World Redux battle called "Vorgis Returns"
neonie wrote:and how to get the Physical Damage and SP/HP restore matters I'm all ears.

Twin Knife Master Matter (max+150) and Physical Damage Up (max+50)
Spoiler:
You can farm some Cursed Doll by getting
1.) Variety Shell from Drill Bug on Challenge #19 by captivating with Bipolar
2.) Orichalcum by stealing from Nosshiriman on the 5th 7 World Redux battle.

Twin Knife/Twin Sword/Bazooka/Knuckles/ or Gloves Skill Matter+8 (Max +150) comes randomly when upgrading it to Grade "G" at the weapon shop, and then moving your cursor "up" and "down" until you get the Matter you want.

Upgrade to Grade C, then move your cursor on, off until you get the Matter you want.
Physical Damage Up+6 (Max is +50) on the 3rd random Matter at "Grade C". Do the same thing and move your cursor "up" and "down" until you get Physical Damage +6.

HP or SP Auto-Restore (Max for both is +25)
Spoiler:
For HP/SP Auto-Restore+6, farm Nude Leotards by getting
1.) Heating Filaments from Light Bulb Angel 5,001 ~ 25,000 bet Carnage on floor 21~29 (cannot steal from this enemy), just keep diving out and coming back until you get this enemy.
2.) Black Soul from Four-Legged Devil on the first 7 World Redux battle. Stealing his regular item will give you a Black Soul.

Upgrade the Nude Leotard to Grade G, and then keep moving your curse up, and down to get a new random Matter until you get HP or SP Auto-Restore.
(Optional) You can upgrade it further to Grade C if you want some HP/ATK/DEF/or TEC level bonus Matter.

Awesome, thanks.

I totally can't captivate that crystal a minute (it's behind the shampurus and the shampurus are quite powerful and can kill anyone who isn't Syrma quite easily, also Syrma's mobility isn't great), so I'm going to grind up Chou-Chou's levels a bit and maybe Reu and Nao's too in order to stay alive during the process. I have captivated it a few times but it's completely inconsistent because either I can captivate it, I don't get the right options and end up locking my self out of doing so (the bottom meter fills up too much for recovery) or I end up with my entire party killed by shampuru.

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:13 pm

neonie wrote:Awesome, thanks.

You're welcome, the HP/SP Auto-Restore is very useful. You can upgrade your skills to level 999 and never run out of SP when you use them!

I totally can't captivate that crystal a minute (it's behind the shampurus and the shampurus are quite powerful and can kill anyone who isn't Syrma quite easily, also Syrma's mobility isn't great), so I'm going to grind up Chou-Chou's levels a bit and maybe Reu and Nao's too in order to stay alive during the process. I have captivated it a few times but it's completely inconsistent because either I can captivate it, I don't get the right options and end up locking my self out of doing so (the bottom meter fills up too much for recovery) or I end up with my entire party killed by shampuru.

Turn off animations would make it faster. Anyways, captivating this is supposed to be inconsistent, there's about an 70% chance that you'll succeed and you'll have to result to resets.

Since all you're after is Shamples, it probably doesn't matter if none of your characters besides one, makes it alive.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Turn off animations would make it faster. Anyways, captivating this is supposed to be inconsistent, there's about an 70% chance that you'll succeed and you'll have to result to resets.

Since all you're after is Shamples, it probably doesn't matter if none of your characters besides one, makes it alive.

I have turned off the animations (most of the time) for a while now. Will captivating the large crystals never get easier as my charm level goes up?

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:22 pm

neonie wrote:
I have turned off the animations (most of the time) for a while now.

That's good, for animations turned off.
Will captivating the large crystals never get easier as my charm level goes up?

Yes, it will never get easier as your charm average goes up.

Getting higher charm levels will actually make it harder to Captivate Large Crystals in the Mugen Field and post game so it's best to try to capture these hard battles early on.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:39 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Getting higher charm levels will actually make it harder to Captivate Large Crystals in the Mugen Field and post game so it's best to try to capture these hard battles early on.

That... doesn't make any sense. Why would they do that? :l

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:11 pm

neonie wrote:That... doesn't make any sense. Why would they do that? :l

The difficulty has to increase sometime in the game right? Otherwise there is no disadvantage to using Captivate.

If you try to captivate large crystals on Scarlet World or any other world (except post game bosses), you could succeed :)
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:54 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
neonie wrote:That... doesn't make any sense. Why would they do that? :l

The difficulty has to increase sometime in the game right? Otherwise there is no disadvantage to using Captivate.

I'd say no the difficultly doesn't really need to increase in that way lol. Captivate is used to perform a function, making it HARDER to do that function as you level it up isn't cool, it's basically punishing the player for playing the game the way it was meant to be played. It's what made the leveling system in Oblivion so god awful. The game shouldn't scale with player level, it defeats the purpose of player level.

In other news:
7 World Redux Trophy Get
All Ship Parts Trophy Get

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:47 am

neonie wrote:I'd say no the difficultly doesn't really need to increase in that way lol. Captivate is used to perform a function, making it HARDER to do that function as you level it up isn't cool, it's basically punishing the player for playing the game the way it was meant to be played. It's what made the leveling system in Oblivion so god awful. The game shouldn't scale with player level, it defeats the purpose of player level.

That's true, it makes no sense that leveling it up charm level makes it harder to captivate the large crystal but this does get your G-Castle more power to get a larger Mega-Chou.

You could possibly try some other Ultimate Absurdity World battles if they're killing you to fast. I just though of a new rotation for you if you want easier battles. Did you equip the "Forget It" (the one that makes you invincible for 1 turn) conditional on everyone? They get you some good EXP and money too, so you can increase stat % so you won't be wasting EXP. This relies way more on luck since it's about Captivating Large Crystals, but it means less post game runs.

Alternate these battles to get an even amount of Tier 15 Shamples + Renegade Shampuru

Switch between "Ultimate Battle" (the one with Kakeru) and "Godly Training 1" (the one with Chou-Chou Ego) in the Ultimate Absurdity World. You can do some extra "Godly Training 1" to make your Ditz/ Terse forms catch up, but keeping your forms balanced will make it so that all forms have a chance of succeeding. If the large crystal is a Moe that has low charm, then it makes it impossible to captivate, no matter what.

Ultimate Battle will give
150 Overwhelming
150 Golden Drill
150 Black Box
150 Go-To Cannon

Godly Training 1 will give
140 R. Shampuru
150 High Laser
150 Energetic

Don't worry about maxing out Renegades since they'll max out after your Post Game run, just get 9999 of Tier 15. You probably won't need to do much post game NG+ either if you have a lot of Happy. Maybe 3 runs or less.

neonie wrote:In other news:
7 World Redux Trophy Get
All Ship Parts Trophy Get

Nice, if you could beat the 7 World Redux, then that means you got the trophy for beating the Mugen Field on the 9,999,999 MP bet too?

You're actually almost done with the trophies.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:58 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
You could possibly try some other Ultimate Absurdity World battles if they're killing you to fast. I just though of a new rotation for you if you want easier battles. Did you equip the "Forget It" (the one that makes you invincible for 1 turn) conditional on everyone? They get you some good EXP and money too, so you can increase stat % so you won't be wasting EXP. This relies way more on luck since it's about Captivating Large Crystals, but it means less post game runs.

Alternate these battles to get an even amount of Tier 15 Shamples + Renegade Shampuru

Switch between "Ultimate Battle" (the one with Kakeru) and "Godly Training 1" (the one with Chou-Chou Ego) in the Ultimate Absurdity World. You can do some extra "Godly Training 1" to make your Ditz/ Terse forms catch up, but keeping your forms balanced will make it so that all forms have a chance of succeeding. If the large crystal is a Moe that has low charm, then it makes it impossible to captivate, no matter what.

Ultimate Battle will give
150 Overwhelming
150 Golden Drill
150 Black Box
150 Go-To Cannon

Godly Training 1 will give
140 R. Shampuru
150 High Laser
150 Energetic

Don't worry about maxing out Renegades since they'll max out after your Post Game run, just get 9999 of Tier 15. You probably won't need to do much post game NG+ either if you have a lot of Happy. Maybe 3 runs or less.

Gotcha, I might try that. For now I'm sort of scatteredly jumping around doing different stuff to keep my self from becoming apathetic. I put in a lot of time last night getting the T15 Shamples and am a little over 6000 on all of them, so I decided to take a break and level the stat percentages again now that I have both of my maids maxed out on 7-world Redux. Then I'll probably go for 9,999,999 bet (I didn't beat Seven World Redux because I was strong enough, I just captivated the crystal).

Spoiler:

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”