Preorders are up!

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Preorders are up!

Postby Beedlebud » Wed May 20, 2015 7:47 pm

Zetsubear wrote:
Beedlebud wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:Pre Ordering the shit out of this because fuck you ;)

Yeah, I kind of feel like I have to get the LEs now because Danganronpa and I don't want an incomplete LE collection.

Yup. I don't have the DR1 LE unfortunately since I didn't know about the series until a few days after the English release heh.

Pre Ordered about 20 minutes ago btw 8-)

You're not really missing out. It's not very good, the packaging was pretty bad, the ost had very few tracks and the artbook was like 10 pages or something.

So yeah.

They fixed this with DR2 though, that was a great LE.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Thu May 21, 2015 9:34 am

Just as I was thinking of pre-ordering, I just remembered that EU costumers can't pre-order on this store anymore :(

So here I'm hoping that just because its $64.99 in US store doesn't mean it should be £64.99 in EU store. Technically to match the dollar price, it should be £41.50, but I sincerely doubt it will be this price, hopefully its £49.99 because otherwise I may pass on the LE despite being a dedicated fan of DR.

BTW £64.99 would be just over $100 dollars so you can see how much more EU customers would have to pay if they kept the price the same between the currencies.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Kazuchan
Peon
Peon

Postby Kazuchan » Thu May 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Prinny Supervisor wrote:Get it here!

Standard Edition is $39.99
Limited Edition (Standard Edition + Collectible Box + Artbook + Warriors of Hope Pin + Kurokuma Eyepatch, Tie, and Tie Clip + OST) is $64.99

Really excited about the LE for this one! It comes with a ton of extras. Get 'em before they're gone!

They will be sold in limited edition its European store? I am interested in it , there is some opening of preorders ?

G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby G3n3raL86 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:29 am

Hoping that we Danganropeans, i meant, Europeans can get our hands on the LE as well. This series changed the hell outta my life and i wanna show my love to it!
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed May 27, 2015 7:24 am

My mom just preordered the LE for me last night. :D
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Wed May 27, 2015 9:44 pm

Pre-ordered at EB yesterday, wondering what it comes with. EB for DR2 only had the artbook.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:42 pm

*Sigh* its a real shame really. £60 for limited edition in Europe... and that's not even including the shipping payment, at the very cheapest, it would cost $100. (UK only) :| that's a freaking $35 dollars more than what people in the US pay.

I'm sorry NISA but that's just too much of a difference in price, even including import/VAT costs and what makes matters worse is that it would of been cheaper for me (as an example) to have purchased the LE from the usual store. Taking all these matters into account, I have regretfully decided to pass on the LE. Because I want to make a point to NISA that these prices are too expensive. I appreciate them for their efforts they have made for EU customers but their prices for their limited editions is too much and from looking at FB comments, I'm not alone on this matter.

I'm sure there will still be people, who will purchase this, but for the time being I will be sticking with SE's only, until NISA sorts out the pricing.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:16 pm

Mirai wrote:*Sigh* its a real shame really. £60 for limited edition in Europe... and that's not even including the shipping payment, at the very cheapest, it would cost $100. (UK only) :| that's a freaking $35 dollars more than what people in the US pay.

I'm sorry NISA but that's just too much of a difference in price, even including import/VAT costs and what makes matters worse is that it would of been cheaper for me (as an example) to have purchased the LE from the usual store. Taking all these matters into account, I have regretfully decided to pass on the LE. Because I want to make a point to NISA that these prices are too expensive. I appreciate them for their efforts they have made for EU customers but their prices for their limited editions is too much and from looking at FB comments, I'm not alone on this matter.

I'm sure there will still be people, who will purchase this, but for the time being I will be sticking with SE's only, until NISA sorts out the pricing.

That alone costs 90$ here, that's really expensive.... Good god added to how much would shipping be for EU.... :?
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:22 pm

Is it safe to order from the website?

It's not easy for someone to steal my credit card data, right?
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

PerryComo
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls”