Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby vampko » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:52 pm

Got my game. That save bug makes me glad I imported ._.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Zetsubear » Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Got the game around a hour ago :D

Finally
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

User avatar
Chocobo115
Majin
Majin
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 am
Location: The land of the ice and snow

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Chocobo115 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:19 am

Can you turn on subtitles for cutscenes? Couldn't find any option after seeing that the intro wasn't subbed.
Image

User avatar
Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:34 am

Chocobo115 wrote:Can you turn on subtitles for cutscenes? Couldn't find any option after seeing that the intro wasn't subbed.


Using the Japanese DLC puts subtitles on the cutscenes. Unfortunately it is not possible to have English audio and subtitles on the cutscenes.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe
Image

User avatar
Chocobo115
Majin
Majin
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:49 am
Location: The land of the ice and snow

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Chocobo115 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:45 am

Prinny Supervisor wrote:
Chocobo115 wrote:Can you turn on subtitles for cutscenes? Couldn't find any option after seeing that the intro wasn't subbed.


Using the Japanese DLC puts subtitles on the cutscenes. Unfortunately it is not possible to have English audio and subtitles on the cutscenes.


That's a shame would have prefered english voices. I'm hearing impaired and therefore totally dependant on subtitles. Hope Nisa doesn't omit the subtitles in future releases :/
Image

User avatar
Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count
Posts: 1480
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm
Location: Seattle, Washington
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Zetsubear » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Platted the game. Not gonna touch the game for a while
Spoiler:
Image
Image

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
Skype: akninja95
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

Fariousz
Peon
Peon
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:28 am

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Fariousz » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:49 am

Hello, thanks for your hardwork in develop this english version. I just bought the physical release of the original Danganronpa Another Episode R2 region (euro) in english version.. i'd downloaded the japanese over english subtitles dlc in the playstation store but i can't install the dlc in the game. Can you please help me.. thank you..

User avatar
G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby G3n3raL86 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 am

So, can someone tell me without giving away spoilers, where's exactly the save bug? I'm in the middle of Ch.2.
Image
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Beedlebud » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:35 am

G3n3raL86 wrote:So, can someone tell me without giving away spoilers, where's exactly the save bug? I'm in the middle of Ch.2.


It's when you save in between chapters.

Honestly I just kept the Vita in sleep mode throughout my playthrough so I never had to load or anything :lol:
Image

User avatar
Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord
Posts: 592
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:55 am

G3n3raL86 wrote:So, can someone tell me without giving away spoilers, where's exactly the save bug? I'm in the middle of Ch.2.


From what we understand, on occasion (we still can't pinpoint exactly which variables cause it), the saves from the save prompts that you get at the end of chapters don't load properly. I suggest using a healthy number of save slots until we know more about the cause.
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe
Image

User avatar
G3n3raL86
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 395
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Greece
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby G3n3raL86 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:00 am

OK, thanx for the info mina, i'll be careful from now on.
Image
My Street Fighter 4 FanFiction Project: fav.me/d3k2f2f

PSN ID: G3n3raL986, everywhere else (XBL, NNID, Steam, Skype): G3n3raL86

User avatar
kralle777
New Vassal
New Vassal
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:01 am

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby kralle777 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Fariousz wrote:Hello, thanks for your hardwork in develop this english version. I just bought the physical release of the original Danganronpa Another Episode R2 region (euro) in english version.. i'd downloaded the japanese over english subtitles dlc in the playstation store but i can't install the dlc in the game. Can you please help me.. thank you..


You have to press the Triangle-button after you click on "New Game". Then an option to change the language will appear.

Beedlebud wrote:It's when you save in between chapters.


That's not completely correct. In the last page I explained in detail and with video proof that it can also happen in the middle of a chapter. It occurred to me when I saved in the middle of chapter 4, so it can potentially happen at any save station in the game. I would be cautious and make a new save on a new slot from time to time just to make sure.

User avatar
CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 pm
Contact:

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby CTOONfan1 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:35 pm

Just got the platinum. Danganronpa continues to be the only series that I've got a Plat in every game. Now to get all of the extra stuff unlocked, read Ultra Despair Hagakure, and I'll have conquered everything this game has to offer.

Fariousz
Peon
Peon
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:28 am

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby Fariousz » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:14 pm

kralle777 wrote:
Fariousz wrote:Hello, thanks for your hardwork in develop this english version. I just bought the physical release of the original Danganronpa Another Episode R2 region (euro) in english version.. i'd downloaded the japanese over english subtitles dlc in the playstation store but i can't install the dlc in the game. Can you please help me.. thank you..


You have to press the Triangle-button after you click on "New Game". Then an option to change the language will appear

I've tried, but it doesnt work.. in the download menu, just like below, it keep saying "waiting to install":
2015-09-16-140543.jpg
2015-09-16-140543.jpg (92.26 KiB) Viewed 1728 times

But when i click on it, it says "could not install". Just like below:
2015-09-16-140549.jpg
2015-09-16-140549.jpg (60.26 KiB) Viewed 1728 times


I think the problem is the dlc not install into the game.. What im going to do to get it install to the game? thanks.. :)

User avatar
burai97
Majin
Majin
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: Louisville, Kentucky

Re: Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls (Vita) 2015

Postby burai97 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:40 am

Fariousz wrote:
kralle777 wrote:
Fariousz wrote:Hello, thanks for your hardwork in develop this english version. I just bought the physical release of the original Danganronpa Another Episode R2 region (euro) in english version.. i'd downloaded the japanese over english subtitles dlc in the playstation store but i can't install the dlc in the game. Can you please help me.. thank you..


You have to press the Triangle-button after you click on "New Game". Then an option to change the language will appear

I've tried, but it doesnt work.. in the download menu, just like below, it keep saying "waiting to install":
2015-09-16-140543.jpg

But when i click on it, it says "could not install". Just like below:
2015-09-16-140549.jpg


I think the problem is the dlc not install into the game.. What im going to do to get it install to the game? thanks.. :)

I would try deleting and redownloading the dlc.
Image


Return to “Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests