1/5
No votes

Total votes: 4

Prinny Supervisor
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Re: *SPOILERS* DR: Another Episode Chapter 3 Discussion

Postby Prinny Supervisor » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:44 am

Kresnik wrote:When she was having the back and forth with Komaru in the arena and said "Then why didn't anyone save me?", man, the VA nailed that line. I really felt sorry for her.

Absolutely, Erica Lindbeck gave a fantastic performance for us, especially during that scene, and in particular that line. I wanted the delivery to be so strong that, after it was spoken, there would be total silence to let it sink in. It's a really crucial line in understanding her character and her motivations, so I'm really happy that it turned out great!
Mo' Money, Mo' Moe

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:09 pm

easily my favorite chapter so far. A lot happened, and so many interesting hints were dropped by the documents. Also, Kotoko <3 Easily my favorite of the Warriors of Hope. I hope she still remains okay...Monaka is nuts xD
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:47 am

You really feel bad for Kotoko, she's my favorite out of the four kids and that demon. I just want to give her a hug, but even if you give her a hug, she might get triggered :cry: , and wow. Such great writing and English voice acting, I didn't feel as bad for the other two, but here.... yeah. This is my favorite chapter too.
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

Return to “Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls”