Geki Jigen Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombie Gundan (Vita)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Geki Jigen Tag Blanc + Neptune Vs Zombie Gundan (Vita)

Postby RED-chan » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:54 am

Hear me out! This line will stay in my sig until Compile Heart adds Red Heart,
Blue Heart, Pink Heart and Green Sister to the Hyperdimension Neptunia series!

Nerroth
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Nerroth » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:32 pm

xizro345
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby xizro345 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:53 pm

It's also worth mentioning it sold around 20k - 60-80% of the shipment.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:19 am

not bad.
and my game is STILL in customs, since sunday morning (now it's essentially 30 minutes after it got in, so we have 4 days and 30 minutes already) are they on vacation or what?
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Nerroth
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Nerroth » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:54 pm

There's a v1.01 patch inbound. Are there any details of note from the list posted for it?

LoweeIsLove
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby LoweeIsLove » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:03 pm

Nerroth wrote:There's a v1.01 patch inbound. Are there any details of note from the list posted for it?

Look likes they'll be adding the torn clothes you get after a Costume Break in Neptune U, except there isn't going to be a scene like that in Tag Blanc, just the torn duds will be wearable except for Tamsoft, Plutia, Uzume, and Peashy won't have any.

Also adjusting the balance for the characters and enemies.

There's more, but I'm too tired....
Games I'm currently playing: Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force [PS4], Megadimension Neptunia VII [PS4], Pokemon Moon [3DS]
Backlog: Superdimension Neptune [PSV], Tales of Xillia [PS3], and many more...
Source

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:23 pm

but LOL! the game was definitely made with helloween in mind. Blanc always says on the story main screen "trick or treat".
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:51 am

LoweeIsLove wrote:Look likes they'll be adding the torn clothes you get after a Costume Break in Neptune U, except there isn't going to be a scene like that in Tag Blanc, just the torn duds will be wearable except for Tamsoft, Plutia, Uzume, and Peashy won't have any.

I mean, it's kinda obvious, since those characters weren't in U.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:16 pm

I wonder if those weren't even intended and they're throwing them in after seeing how the same sold.

RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RED-chan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:33 am

So, does the game sold well so far?

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:01 am

RED-chan wrote:So, does the game sold well so far?

I think it sold pretty poorly actually...probably due to it releasing way too close to the cross over game (and sub-par marketing from what i hear)...it'll probably be another case of a CH game selling better in the west than their home country :lol:

RED-chan
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby RED-chan » Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:08 am

They really should've added more characters, 3 isn't enough. Rei Ryghts/Blue Heart, the Gold Third plus IF and Compa would've been great.

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:13 pm

I'm getting it when I fly back to Taiwan next month.

How is the game? Compared to Action?

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:05 pm

Just played the first five chapters last night and here are my impressions...

Stages are considerably shorter this time around. Many stages have around 50-100 enemies if not less.

That said, enemies also have more HP and hit harder and quicker than in U, so it's certainly harder. That said, once you unlock the Dogoo Man support that lets you regain 15% HP, you can basically just hang back and walk around for a while when your HP gets low and just use your heal support once it charges up, so it isn't too hard unless you're going for SSS ranks. Not even the arbitrary time limit does much to make it harder given it's generally 30-60 minutes long, which is far longer than you will ever need even with waiting for supports to heal yourself.

The game is even more linear than U is and the difficulty curve feels a bit too high. There doesn't seem to be any sidequests whatsoever and the enemies get stronger fairly quickly, so unless you really like grinding, you can expect to use the same two characters the entire time as there isn't much of a chance to grind naturally.

You don't start off with all characters by default (you start off with Blanc, Neptune, Nepgear, Ram, and Rom, with each chapter adding 1-2 new characters) and every character starts off at Level 1 regardless of where you unlock them, making it pointless to actually use most of those new characters since again, the difficulty curve is too high to make using said characters practical without grinding (they could probably survive if you just hang back and get in hits every so often since the stat boosts from leveling up aren't too significant to make later stages near-impossible at Level 1, but even that will likely only hold true for so long).

Lily ranks now increase every battle instead of every 3 battles, so they're easier to grind, not to mention the only trophy related to them simply requires you to max out one lily rank. Why it gives you a silver despite taking all of 7-9 battles depending on who you start with, I don't know. It's probably similar to whatever reason they had for making the SSS Rank trophy a silver even though the first level is a free SSS Rank (it has all of three enemies).

Overall, I'd say it's both a step forward and a step back from U. I appreciate that they're trying to make it so each stage isn't just "mash Square for 5 minutes and win," but it still feels kinda boring.
Last edited by Wdog-999 on Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:29 pm

by the way you CAN use items. you have to get them in the ship then equip them by setup -> select button and then you can access them using the select button and the using the symbol buttons for choosing and confirming your item.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”