Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Shin Jigen Game Neptune VII announced! (coming to PS4)

Postby My1xT » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:05 pm

I love it as well but my EU ver hasnt been shipped *angry*
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:59 am

Tech wrote:
killer9i1994 wrote:Seems as though the Hyperdimension portion of the game is almost fully voiced in English, or at least every major cutscene is so far. I picked Noire's route first and just finished it. Her story alone was better than all of Victory. Noire x K-Sha forever, sorry Nep.
Spoiler:
We now have our first actual yuri in the series with K-Sha, even if its somewhat one-sided. Plus, she's a damn yandere for Noire. It couldn't get any better.

I also really hope the Gold Third members get to join the party later. K-Sha was badass in battle.

I love this game and I have to agree with Noire x K-Sha forever. K-Sha is my favorite new character in the game. Noire has the best story out of the four CPUs to me.

I still stick to Uni as my favorite, but K-Sha is certainly up there~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:02 am

vampko wrote:I still stick to Uni as my favorite, but K-Sha is certainly up there~

Yup, same here. Uni is still by far my favorite, but Uzume quickly shot up as my favorite new character. I can't wait to see her again.

Beat Nep's story last night. It was awesome, as expected. Now I'm just really hoping I'll be able to get Uni back on my team soon. I miss her so much.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:07 am

nobody will kick nepgear off her first place for me.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:00 pm

That was horrible... I just took an optional boss (who was 20+ levels above me) and while I beat it and gained 2-3 levels per character, I ended up having to revive my characters at least 10-20 times. Thankfully I didn't lose any shares because I had two scouts which negated the share loss though. :)
PSN: YuriFan9999

Lan-kun
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Lan-kun » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:12 pm

My1xT wrote:nobody will kick nepgear off her first place for me.

Still going strong, I see.
As for me however, someone has been sneaking up in the ranks. :?

~~~

What positive reactions this game has! Hopefully the next main game continues this trend. :D
Spoiler:
In a dark, damp place known as the mind...

Doodle Nep: mAkE a CoMiC aBoUt Us, I dArE yOu. I'lL nEp YeR fAcE In If YoU dO.
Lan-kun: K.

Me fanfics lie within this link!

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:11 pm

people can go up, uzume being no exception (especially since she is also machine-loving, as seen by her nice gadget and how she acts about it being cool and stuff) but no one kicks my Nepgear away.

ZeroHurricane
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby ZeroHurricane » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 pm

My1xT wrote:I love it as well but my EU ver hasnt been shipped *angry*

My item status still "it's on its way". I'm using the standard delivery, not courier.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:43 pm

well mine hasnt even shipped out yet. and I just have courier as choice (Germany)

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:27 pm

Congratulations game, "Re;Birth" Red is now not the only character I actually dislike in this series. Well, at least they aren't as bad as her...yet anyway.

I swear, the writing seems to have kind of fallen apart once the second act of the game started. The first part, while not that great either, I found was rather solid for the most part. I'm still enjoying it overall, but that felt like quite the sudden shift. Granted, I'm only halfway through the part I'm currently am at (from the looks of it anyway) so it might get better...hopefully.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:29 pm

After playing through a majority of the game so far, I can still say that I liked Victory/Re;Birth 3 a lot more that this game especially from a story standpoint. Don't get me wrong, I like this game... just not as much as Victory/Re;Birth 3.

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:16 am

Finally finished up the Hyperdimension portion of the game. I loved it pretty much the whole way. The Next forms are kinda "meh" but whatever. I don't plan on using any of the main four CPUs in my final postgame party anyway.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:01 am

killer9i1994 wrote:Finally finished up the Hyperdimension portion of the game. I loved it pretty much the whole way. The Next forms are kinda "meh" but whatever. I don't plan on using any of the main four CPUs in my final postgame party anyway.

I liked Noire's and Blanc's, but the others were eh. Especially Nep's.

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:After playing through a majority of the game so far, I can still say that I liked Victory/Re;Birth 3 a lot more that this game especially from a story standpoint. Don't get me wrong, I like this game... just not as much as Victory/Re;Birth 3.

But you're Nepyurifan! This game has so much more in the way of yuri than Victory/Re3 o_o
It even has the first 100% confirmed yuri character in the entire franchise. Everyone else there was always something that made it so it could be explained away, but with this character, there's no way to explain it away.
Live up to your namesake NYF!!!
Kidding aside, I really do wonder what makes you like it more. My guess is that Neptune isn't as main character as she seemed, and of course,
Spoiler:
NepxNoire in danger because of good ol K-Sha yandere amazingness~
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:21 pm

That and it at parts of the game it felt like they were trying to go too many directions at the same time. Also Big Nep (and to a lesser degree Uzume) didn't get enough yuri (sub)text in the game.

I did like K-Sha/Noire (along with Noire/Uni!) a bit although it won't replace my Nep/Noire. Also C-Sha/Blanc had a lot of cute subtext that I liked.

Also I liked the combat system in Victory a lot more than the one in this game. Like I mentioned on GameFAQs, I didn't like the fact that party members will sometimes randomly and without warning leave the party causing you to get stuck characters that are/might be underpowered compared to your "main" characters. In Victory, with a few exceptions, once a character joined the party they generally stayed in there permanently. The only good thing like I mentioned on GameFAQs was the fact that when party members leave in this game, they don't take discs or armor with them so you don't need to worry about removing those before they leave the party.

killer9i1994
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby killer9i1994 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:15 pm

Beat the game and got the normal ending a couple days ago. I'm already about done with the game again on my NG+ since I've been skipping all cutscenes. I should have the platinum trophy in a few more days depending on how much grinding I feel like doing.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”