Trouble With Gallery Unlocks? Me too.

in Europe, for PS3 + PSVita
Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Trouble With Gallery Unlocks? Me too.

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:22 pm

I mentioned this over at the GameFAQs forum, but no one there seems to know what the issue is.

I recently (read: before The Witch and the Hundred Knight) played Arcana Heart 3 Lovemax, and I noticed an issue with being unable to unlock a character's Memories artwork. Said character that seems to be causing the issue is Petra. I and at least one other person have been unable to unlock her Memories artwork despite clearing her Memories Main Story Events multiple times.

If anyone here happens to know of a solution, please share. I'd appreciate it.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Trouble With Gallery Unlocks? Me too.

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:16 pm

Well, I believe it may actually be a bug in the game. I've 100% cleared Petra's Main AND Sub-Story Memories events. All I got was the little Chibi of her that I think is gained from the Sub-Story Memories events.

The reason why I think this is a bug, is because I've also 100% cleared Kira's, Akane's, Scharlachrot's and Lilica's Main and Sub-Story Memories events, and I got ALL of their artwork. I've brought this up over at GameFAQs as well, and despite taking a number of suggestions from the people there (including re-playing Petra's events and attempting various feats during the fights), nothing has worked.

And really, if pulling off some kind of trick, like using all the skills that consume Arcana Gauge, in order to unlock the artwork was a requirement, then I shouldn't have gotten the other four girls' artworks in entirety. Especially Kira and Lilica, where I just sort of button-mashed through their fights, since I'm terrible as Grapplers and Chainers. I only did it because I like the characters, and wanted to watch their story events.

And now, just the other day, someone bumped my GameFAQs post asking for help with this, to state that they, too, have been unable to unlock Petra's Memories artwork, despite re-playing her events multiple times.

So I brought it up here, hoping to branch out and find new insight.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

kodomo123
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Trouble With Gallery Unlocks? Me too.

Postby kodomo123 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:27 pm

Return to “Arcana Heart 3: Love Max!!!!!”