Grand Kingdom Announced!

kupomogli
Peon
Peon

Re: Grand Kingdom Announced!

Postby kupomogli » Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:20 am

I'm interested in Grand Kingdom, but I'm also patient. If the DLC isn't included on disc in the west then I'll either not purchase the game at all or wait until it's as cheap as possible. It's not like the DLC that was added is just visual, and the western release comes out six months later.

This is an incredibly niche game and the people who are interested in this game are already going to buy it. The DLC not being included on disc might make them reflect on that decision as they're getting an incomplete product at release. Even if it's given as a DLC preorder code, this isn't some casual game like Battlefront or Call of Duty where those people don't care, with as many collector's editions that you release, you know very well that most of your fanbase are collectors and we don't want digital content.

You should really pass this information along to those who can make a decision about it because the amount you might make in DLC might not make up for lost sales or purchases at a lower cost.

guntel
Peon
Peon

Postby guntel » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:59 pm

souledge94 wrote:
razisgosu wrote:
Blink_Winkel wrote:
The_Dood_Abides wrote:The PS4 version will have dual audio on release. Due to Vita cartridge limitations, we're hoping to release the JP audio as free DLC for the Vita release, like we did with Danganronpa: AE.

Thanks for the answer. I wish you'd keep the original voices in the game and put the dub as DLC instead, but as long as it's possible to play the game with Japanese voices + English text, I'm happy.

NISA has actually commented on this in the past, at least one of the blues did, not sure which. Since it's being released in primarily English speaking regions (at least as far as the US is concerned) the primary cartridge language will be English. If Japanese fits, it gets added to the cartridge, if not, DLC. I am with you that I would prefer Japanese be the primary, but I can absolutely see their reasoning for focusing on English first.

To be honest be happy you still the voices you want. Unlike us who prefer dubs we are screwed if theres no dubs from the start and have to stay stuck with jpn audio. For example night of azure. At least you guys have the hope for DLC we dont as dub dlc has never been done before.

Well, not really. For example Operation Abyss only have ENG dub. So both of us have our share of the problem. So that's why we need to work together to promote equality where both ENG and JP dub made it into the game. That's a win-win solution for both parties :D

Stereokuma
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Stereokuma » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:14 am

JP audio DLC for the Vita? When it will be released?

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Japanese and English voice audio are included with both versions of the game. No DLC necessary!
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

SolEquinox
Peon
Peon

Postby SolEquinox » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:33 pm

As the war in Grand Kingdom goes on, is it possible to destroy a faction completely? Or are there safeguards to prevent such unbalance from occurring?
I've seen that one side has already taken a rather big advantage over the other nations.
All a man can do is choose the sin he's most comfortable with.

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 am

It's impossible to completely destroy one faction, but players who fight for a nation that is at a significant territorial disadvantage will receive more money and Royals than if they fight for the currently dominant nation.
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Return to “Grand Kingdom”