Activity Record isn't updating

MisterDerp
New Vassal
New Vassal

Activity Record isn't updating

Postby MisterDerp » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:04 pm

I'm curious if others are running into this issue and if anyone might know why it's happening.

I had this same issue in beta; I would play every day but I never got beyond the first stamp on my activity record and therefore never received any of the daily bonus rewards. I even went so far as to delete my save from the beta and started from scratch when the game went live to see if that would fix anything, but it seems that it still won't give me any stamps beyond the very first one.

Any others running into this issue?

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Re: Activity Record isn't updating

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:43 pm

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Are you playing the NA or EU version of Grand Kingdom? And are you using an NA or EU PlayStation Network account?
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

MisterDerp
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby MisterDerp » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:05 pm

NA version and account.

Thanks for checking!

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:00 am

I also had this problem during the beta. Likewise I only received the first stamp. Both the game and PSN account were North American.
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

Chalgyr
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Chalgyr » Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:25 pm

I have been seeing the same thing - I've been playing 3 or 4 straight days, but I am stuck on day 1 of the daily stamp system. I am on the North American version on a NA PSN account. I can connect to other online functionality like troop detachments. It's just the daily bonus that doesn't seem to be advancing for me. Thanks!

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:21 pm

We're aware that North American Grand Kingdom players are experiencing issues with receiving their daily stamps for being online. We're investigating it at this time and hope to have it resolved soon. Thank you for your patience.

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:34 am

Also, is this issue occurring for both North American PS Vita and PS4 users? So far, all reports of this issue seem to be coming from PS4 users.

darkonezero
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby darkonezero » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:13 am

I am on the North American PS4 version and have also experienced this problem. I was in the earlier Beta and it seems that this is related? I recall that I didn't receive any stamps beyond the first day during the Beta, but I thought that was a result of it being Beta.

I have not heard any news about Vita having this issue.

MisterDerp
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby MisterDerp » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:14 pm

My issue was for PS4.

Sagat1
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Sagat1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:12 pm

I originally had the beta on PS4 and purchased it and have the same issue with activity record not updating. I also have the Vita demo but it updates every day.

seanvwolf
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby seanvwolf » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:46 am

same issue going on for me, ps4. i wasn't in beta.

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Thank you everyone for your patience. The developer is aware of this issue and is working on a patch to fix it. Stay tuned to our press announcements for more information as it develops.

Chalgyr
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Chalgyr » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:50 am

Just an update since there's been a lot of conversation about this here and in other places (like this forum post: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/169575-grand-kingdom/73903459?page=5) - It's only PS4 - Vita users are able to get daily updates as I have 2 friends with the game on NA Vita who have been getting their rewards. Also some people have been theorizing that now that July has arrived these will start working, but I've just logged in my 2nd day and it hasn't yet, so I do believe we are in a holding pattern until there's a patch for the game as mentioned by another poster on here. Not the biggest of deals, but slightly annoying as someone who has literally played all but 3 days since the release. Still, fun game and it's just meant to be a perk, so I'm not too stressed about it. Appreciate any updates that can be offered here as they become available. Thanks!

Psycocid
Peon
Peon

Postby Psycocid » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:13 pm

NA ps4. Still not updating for me, or anyone apparently. I want to know what NIS is going to do about it, it's like a big slap in the face because you see it numerous times a day while playing. When a prominent feature is not working properly they MUST FIX IT, at this point it's getting ridiculous.

Chalgyr
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Chalgyr » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:21 pm

Psycocid wrote:NA ps4. Still not updating for me, or anyone apparently. I want to know what NIS is going to do about it, it's like a big slap in the face because you see it numerous times a day while playing. When a prominent feature is not working properly they MUST FIX IT, at this point it's getting ridiculous.

That's something I was going to mention in my above post and forgot. I think what's more annoying than not getting the reward, is the odd way it keeps popping up over and over again throughout my play session. Like it's continually checking but failing the check.

Return to “Grand Kingdom”