Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Neptunia Merchandise Thread

Postby My1xT » Sat May 07, 2016 2:33 am

well I thought that it was some figure but I dont know all the figurees out there.
but then again I recognize this one. thx.
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Keelloo17
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Keelloo17 » Sat May 07, 2016 2:54 am

No problem. ^^

5UP3R1337N05C0P3
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby 5UP3R1337N05C0P3 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:58 pm

Idea Factory International is planning to put "Top Nep" hats on their store because they sold out at Anime Expo.
https://twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/sta ... 7598441472
If your server asks if Coke is acceptable instead of Pepsi, it's only sensible to ask if Monopoly money would suffice as payment.

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:23 am

I can't believe they actually took that meme and made official merchandise out of it.

Gamindustri
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Gamindustri » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:30 pm

I also can't believe it's 30$ usd for that hat. (I might be wrong about the price)
Lets be friends! If not, then please don't bite me....I'm not tasty .-.

Porecomesis
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Porecomesis » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:59 am

I can't believe it's not butter.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:43 am

Gamindustri wrote:I also can't believe it's 30$ usd for that hat. (I might be wrong about the price)

You're not.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmTT7dbUMAAiQk-.jpg:large
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Gamindustri
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Gamindustri » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:46 am

Daverost wrote:
Gamindustri wrote:I also can't believe it's 30$ usd for that hat. (I might be wrong about the price)

You're not.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CmTT7dbUMAAiQk-.jpg:large

Then my goodness that is expensive.
Lets be friends! If not, then please don't bite me....I'm not tasty .-.

Khionie
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Khionie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:47 am

Has anyone heard back about the Gathering Noire figure? I preordered her back in October and the E2046 site said she was to be released in April, but now it doesn't have a release date.

I haven't got any new HDN things because I've been into other series lately, but I am seriously refreshing IFI's site so I can nab that NEXT Black shirt and the little plushies. >_<; I wish I could have gone to AX but money and I'd feel weird not cosplaying (I need to go on a cosplay diet again oops).

I have the Nepgear phone stand preordered but I might sell her when she gets released. Not too interested in it anymore since I also have Black Heart ordered.
I take commissions!
Take a look!
Newest drawing~

Credits to here and here

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Khionie wrote:Has anyone heard back about the Gathering Noire figure? I preordered her back in October and the E2046 site said she was to be released in April, but now it doesn't have a release date.

First it was April, then it was June, and now there's no release date. Same thing happened with that Gathering Black Heart figure I ordered. Took a year for that to release after pre-orders closed. It's looking to be the same with Gathering Noire.

Khionie wrote:I haven't got any new HDN things because I've been into other series lately, but I am seriously refreshing IFI's site so I can nab that NEXT Black shirt and the little plushies. >_<; I wish I could have gone to AX but money and I'd feel weird not cosplaying (I need to go on a cosplay diet again oops).

I ordered the plushies today. Keeping the Noire plush(obviously lol. Been wanting a Noire plush for years). Will probably sell Blanc, and Vert......I'll do -something- with the Neptune plush :P. Apparently something happened with the T-shirts....I heard they sold to many of em at AX, and now they gotta get more in stock or something.
Youtube / Twitter / Album of my Noire & Black Heart Shrines[UPDATED]

"Stand in my way, and I'll make sure you fall" - Black Heart

"Noire is the dragon that flies below the sun"

Khionie
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Khionie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:56 pm

NoireRulz wrote:
First it was April, then it was June, and now there's no release date. Same thing happened with that Gathering Black Heart figure I ordered. Took a year for that to release after pre-orders closed. It's looking to be the same with Gathering Noire.

Ok, so she'll probably be out in October or November then. I was just worried because there was no release date anymore.

NoireRulz wrote:I ordered the plushies today. Keeping the Noire plush(obviously lol. Been wanting a Noire plush for years). Will probably sell Blanc, and Vert......I'll do -something- with the Neptune plush :P. Apparently something happened with the T-shirts....I heard they sold to many of em at AX, and now they gotta get more in stock or something.

I was just about to order the Nepu Nepus but dang man, that shipping. 12 dollars just for standard USPS? I wish they'd sell them individual because I honestly just want Noire too. 40 dollars is a lot for all of them.

And yes, I saw your tweet about the Neptune one XD (I actually just followed you this morning, my twitter is Diana L., if you were wondering).

I hope the tshirt thing gets resolved. I don't care about the Top Nep hats, but I really want that Lastation shirt. :V I hope the shipping isn't so bad.

Speaking of VII, it got released on Steam today, but I looked at the requirements and I'm debating if I want to go ahead and bite the bullet to see if it will run properly. I want 60fps darnit. It's either that or just waiting for November to buy my PS4...
I take commissions!
Take a look!
Newest drawing~

Credits to here and here

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:32 pm

Khionie wrote:I was just about to order the Nepu Nepus but dang man, that shipping. 12 dollars just for standard USPS? I wish they'd sell them individual because I honestly just want Noire too. 40 dollars is a lot for all of them.

And yes, I saw your tweet about the Neptune one XD (I actually just followed you this morning, my twitter is Diana L., if you were wondering).

I hope the tshirt thing gets resolved. I don't care about the Top Nep hats, but I really want that Lastation shirt. :V I hope the shipping isn't so bad.

The shirt thing should get fixed. They said both the shirts and 'top nep' hat(why is that even a thing), will be available at a later date.

Oh, that was you on twitter? Haha, I had no clue :P. So now, you see the Overwatch rage lmao

Khionie
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Khionie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:48 pm

NoireRulz wrote:The shirt thing should get fixed. They said both the shirts and 'top nep' hat(why is that even a thing), will be available at a later date.

Oh, that was you on twitter? Haha, I had no clue :P. So now, you see the Overwatch rage lmao

The Top Nep hat is so ugly haha. I could say a lot of mean things about it, but I prefer to be polite on a forum haha. 30 dollars doesn't justify it.

When did IFI say that? I've been obsessively checking their twitter just so I can nab a shirt.

And yes I saw the Overwatch rage with the turrets lol
I take commissions!
Take a look!
Newest drawing~

Credits to here and here

NoireRulz
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby NoireRulz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:57 pm

Might as well show at least 1 thing I've gotten recently.

Spoiler:

Khionie wrote:
The Top Nep hat is so ugly haha. I could say a lot of mean things about it, but I prefer to be polite on a forum haha. 30 dollars doesn't justify it.

When did IFI say that? I've been obsessively checking their twitter just so I can nab a shirt.

Yeah, it is.....all I'll say lol.

They said they'll be available later on their Facebook.

Spoiler:

Khionie
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Khionie » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:36 am

Literally just got an email for the E2046 Noire to be shipped. Her shipping is ridiculous and I'm not sure what method of shipping is being used. I used Pay After Delivery to let the charge stagger until next paycheck because I still have a large AmiAmi package coming up, bleh. Glad to know this Noire is finally being sent out, but I'm never ordering from E2046 again, especially considering how I tried to cancel Noire and they flat-out told me that I can't because "the money was already sent to the developer" which did not say on their FAQ.

Now to wait for IFI to release those NEXT shirts.

Speaking of AmiAmi packages, one of mine is still lost in the mail which happened to have a Noire pencil in it. :| Still need to send out the paperwork to fully file a claim on it. Sigh. I hate USPS.
I take commissions!
Take a look!
Newest drawing~

Credits to here and here

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”