Will Criminal Girls be uncensored on Steam?

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
xethyrus
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Will Criminal Girls be uncensored on Steam?

Postby xethyrus » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:40 am

I guess I'll be the one to ask this seeing as I'm here. Will Criminal Girls be uncensored on Steam?

I know you said a good while back that it would be censored, but a lot of time has passed since then, and the game is coming out later than expected. So we can at least hope you had a change of heart until you directly tell us otherwise and shatter our hopes.

pintsizedpurple
Vassal
Vassal

Re: Will Criminal Girls be uncensored on Steam?

Postby pintsizedpurple » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Yes, it has the same changes as the vita one unfortunately.

RandomR
Majin
Majin

Re: Will Criminal Girls be uncensored on Steam?

Postby RandomR » Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:53 am

unless NISA changes its mind, no the edits will not be reverted and you'll have to hope/rely on an unofficial patch, however it seems that there might be a chance for Criminal Girls 2, there's a petition going with the goal of showing there's interest for such a product.

https://www.change.org/p/nis-america-re ... d-on-steam

signing it takes a minute and costs nothing, and we've got nothing to lose, at worst nothing will happen

that said most of the discussion for both titles coming unaltered and unrated on Steam is being done here among other things

viewtopic.php?f=123&t=16915&start=1635

please keep it civil if you decide to show your support/join the discussion, also the thread is about Criminal Girls 2 in general so you're free to ask questions.

Return to “Criminal Girls”