Cho Jigen Taisen Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls (Vita)

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
Xander Xan678
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Cho Jigen Taisen Neptune Vs Sega Hard Girls (Vita)

Postby Xander Xan678 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Well damn, I just watched the EU trailer, looking at Dreamcast with a different design is odd

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:43 pm

The amount of hype in this thread is mindblowing. :shock:

Anyway, I've been playing the Korean version and based on what little I have left, I imagine I can do the plat in under 20.

I have a friend who managed the NA plat in 16:32 in in-game time, apparently with reading stuff as well, so the plat is more than doable in under 20 hours like I estimated when I got the JP plat.

EDIT: Also worth noting is that there are seperate lists for NA and EU a la Megatagmension Blanc, almost certainly because of Dreamcast's coat.

That fucking coat...
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Ultimate_Nova_X
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Ultimate_Nova_X » Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:06 pm

This game has a Chinese version, so I'll think about buying.

Question, how is it compared to the main games? Say, VII, considering this is released after.

How awesome is Nepbike?

How's the story compared to DB Xenoverse? (this is a serious question).

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:07 pm

Ultimate_Nova_X wrote:This game has a Chinese version, so I'll think about buying.

Question, how is it compared to the main games? Say, VII, considering this is released after.

Oh God, between this, the EU version, and Cyberdimension, my wallet is weeping. >_>

I personally found VII to be considerably better. This game has a sprint button though, and there's a tactic that can carry you through the entire game with ease (and if you don't use it, prepare for some really shitty difficulty spikes).
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:04 am

Played the PC version and beat it in 2 days.
Pretty alright game, basically Re;birth4 and the sprint button is a godsend but like all Neptunia titles there's loads of missed opportunity I felt for a Sega themed game it was lacking a ton of Sega throwbacks, what I'm saying is they only extended from little bits of dialouge and the characters themselves...Not even a single Sega themed dungeon instead they bring back that awful factory level with a slightly ajar door that IF can crawl through! Wow! What a decent spin on the dungeon /sarcasm. Which brings me to the new mechanics of crawling and climbing, they were pretty pointless, they don't add anything, there's many parts where IF/Segami climbs over a bottemless pit but there's no way to fall down it so you wonder why is it there?

Even with my negativity I liked that IF got her own game, they referenced obscure Sega things like Robo Pitcher (Seen in Seha first!) and the sprint button was a godsend. Bought it mainly cause I love Sega but it did get me into Neptunia again. I'll 100% it when im done with V-II.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”