Does anyone ever get tired of Laharl, Flonne, and Etna?

Official forums for any game taking place in the universe on any platform. Awesome, dood!
Meepit
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Does anyone ever get tired of Laharl, Flonne, and Etna?

Postby Meepit » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:11 am

I'm over Etna. About the same with Laharl too. Flonne, well, I probably won't ever get tired of Flonne.

The thing with the cameos is that once I get them in my party, they typically become bench warmers. Well, except for Flonne. I either turn her into the best mage or best healer on my squad.
PSN: MeepitVader

Flower of the Wind
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Flower of the Wind » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:53 pm

Got tired of Laharl after the second game honestly. (Maybe it was his (eng) voice? Don't get me wrong, I like his Eng voice, it suits him, but sometimes it can get annoying.) The whole "i'm the true main character" in all his cameo is getting repetitive. Etna and Flonne, I don't really mind. They're still pretty cool imo.

tyciol
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby tyciol » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:40 am

Seventh wrote:
Shizuka wrote:Let me rephrase it: I'd like a game with all main cast interacting with every other main character. Raspberyl talking to Rozalin, Adell exchanging tips with Laharl and Flonne annoying Mao.

So basically an Infinite 2? Because I'd be all over that.

Because, honestly, I can't see how putting any of these characters can do anything but hinder their development when they've all already gotten it in regards to a proper game. That would, if anything, give N1 another chance to put them back to their barebones selves to REdevelop them, and that would just be insulting to the original games they came from.

They could make something called "Disgaea Quintet" on the basis of combining characters from all previous games. A sequel to them all which establishes a timeline and canon.

Or... Fold this all into Makai Wars. I do t know why thy cancelled it but this is a perfect title for such a crossover. It also goes beyond limit of 5.

Mwy as well fold in Makai Kingdm, LA Pucelle, Phantom Brave and cross Edge too

Return to “Disgaea Series”