Character Request - Hibiki Ganaha

Official ClaDun 1 + 2 board: This is a forum!
Turnip
Peon
Peon

Character Request - Hibiki Ganaha

Postby Turnip » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Boy, I sure hope this goes here. I've requested it on the wiki, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask here too.

I'm mulling over buying Cladun x2 for the PSP after discovering it's demo on Steam, (Though the PC version is obviously not nearly as good) but I have a request for any talented members of the community first! (Don't worry though; I'm certainly buying the game if this request is fufilled :))

As a huge fan of THE [email protected], I've been re-creating my favorite idol, Hibiki Ganaha, in all my favorite games. Lost Saga, GETAMPED 2, and Maplestory are just some of the few. I love customization, which is a major attraction for me in Cladun x2! Still, I'm not the most talented artist. Though I wish I could compensate the artist for his or her work, I have to admit I'm pretty strapped for cash, no thanks to Caldun x2's decidedly steep price! ($20? It's just 8-bit...)

As such, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do this one out of the kindness of their hearts? I might be able to compensate somehow... but I really like free things best.

http://i46.tinypic.com/10wjvjk.jpg
I... don't know much about the game or how making characters works exactly quite yet, especially on the PSP version, but if I'm correct I need this done as an armor and a face? Or as a "character" with that NoBody armor? Whatever it takes to get it done! No weapon required.

I can provide more references if nesseccary, as well as alternate outfits! If this doesn't look reasonably do-able, I'm open to choosing a different idol as well... But I'd really like to see this one done!

Is anyone willing to take on a challenge?

Alboreo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Re: Character Request - Hibiki Ganaha

Postby Alboreo » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Though the PC version is obviously not nearly as good

What makes you say that, exactly? I own both and greatly prefer playing the PC version.

Turnip
Peon
Peon

Postby Turnip » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:37 am

Alboreo wrote:
Though the PC version is obviously not nearly as good

What makes you say that, exactly? I own both and greatly prefer playing the PC version.

It's an obvious emulation, and it's not portable! That's putting it simply.

Alboreo
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Alboreo » Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Turnip wrote:It's an obvious emulation, and it's not portable! That's putting it simply.

An obvious port, you mean- and yes, of course. I guess I'm the exception in that I prefer for my games to not be portable. Oh well. You answered my question. :p

Return to “ClaDun: This is an RPG! + Cladun x2”