Atelier Totori / Meruru / Ayesha - Plus - for PS3?

Official forums for games from the Atelier series
JuniorBr
New Vassal
New Vassal

Atelier Totori / Meruru / Ayesha - Plus - for PS3?

Postby JuniorBr » Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:27 pm

Good Night, Is NIS going to put those (Atelier Totori Plus, Atelier Meruru Plus and Atelier Ayesha Plus if exist the plus of Ayesha) on PS3 too? I bought the Atelier Rorona Plus and is fantastic :D . I was in doubt on buying Escha and Logy, but after playing Rorona it was clear to me that I just have to :lol: . But the other games from Atelier Franchise - Atelier Totori Plus , Meruru Plus will it be going to PS3 too(I rather wait for it come to PS3 if it's going to be Plus the new content must be cool as Rorona Plus.
I've read on this fórum that Atelier Ayesha didn't have Dual audio, maybe on the Plus it could have, it would be amazing, every one would get one copy either since the first did not.

razisgosu
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Atelier Totori / Meruru / Ayesha - Plus - for PS3?

Postby razisgosu » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:50 am

NISA doesn't own the rights to any of the Plus versions of the Atelier series, nor do they own the rights to Ayesha or E&L. Tecmo Koei owns Gust now.

That being said, the only one on PS3 is Rorona because it needed to be remade completely, so they remade it for both systems. Totori and Meruru are already on PS3, so it doesn't make sense to release them again since they're just slightly enhanced ports.

forospanad
Peon
Peon

Re: Atelier Totori / Meruru / Ayesha - Plus - for PS3?

Postby forospanad » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:37 am

I was one of the winners who participated in this website.

Return to “Atelier Series”