Frost Block Help

They're criminals. They're girls. They're criminal girls!
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Frost Block Help

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Feb 13, 2015 8:16 pm

I think I'm at the end of the frost level, but enemies got really hard. They have high defense and low offense, but the problem is my character never want to do anything good. Also even though the enemy's offense is really low they do charge up attacks that take out my whole team in one, I can't even grind well.

I'm at level 23, Using Tomoe, Ran, Shin, Alice

Any suggests on maybe a different team, or maybe I just need to grind more.

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Frost Block Help

Postby lazyfan » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:12 pm

I don't remember my exact party, but I know I didn't use Alice in the Ice Block. While she's powerful and has an electric attack, her specialty is ice based powers, which aren't as helpful there. I seem to recall that Tomoe and Ran have a chain attack that can wipe out a whole group of enemies and exploit their electricity weakness, so make sure you have that.

I would suggest grinding a bit more, maybe in the previous section of the game or on the first floor until you can beat those enemies effortlessly. Also look over the girls abilities and prioritize motivating the ones who have abilities that can be helpful in your particular section.

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:15 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I think I'm at the end of the frost level, but enemies got really hard. They have high defense and low offense, but the problem is my character never want to do anything good. Also even though the enemy's offense is really low they do charge up attacks that take out my whole team in one, I can't even grind well.

I'm at level 23, Using Tomoe, Ran, Shin, Alice

Any suggests on maybe a different team, or maybe I just need to grind more.

You are extremely underleveled and need to go grind, and also probably max out motivation as best you can for all your girls. If memory serves, you should have Tomoe's bolt sword by the end of that section as well which would help with multiple enemies.

lazyfan wrote:I don't remember my exact party, but I know I didn't use Alice in the Ice Block. While she's powerful and has an electric attack, her specialty is ice based powers.

Her ice based powers are mostly single enemy attacks. If you have tickle party and she's maxed out, then you have equal amount of Ice and Magic based attacks, and since they are frozen enemies it's more likely she'll suggest Group Pain and not Group Freeze.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:05 am

Thanks I'll try that and see what happens.

I didn't think I was that under level since all the bosses so far were super easy.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:34 am

Sako's Field Spell + Tomoe's All Enemy Attacks + Healing at the Infirmary = Easy Grinding. :lol: Just try that anytime you need to level up a bit - it's worked for me quite well so far.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:17 pm

That's what I have been doing.

Was able to beat the boss but then I need to fight the final boss in the ice area, little harder. May need to grind even more for him, and find a item to get ride of group confusion.

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby lazyfan » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:05 pm

I don't think you have group remedies at that point? Your best bet is to cure Yuko of her confusion, and then have her cure the others.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:28 pm

lazyfan wrote:I don't think you have group remedies at that point? Your best bet is to cure Yuko of her confusion, and then have her cure the others.

Good idea, now I need to take out one of my character. I guess Tomoe would be the best to swap with since I kind of need the others.

lazyfan
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby lazyfan » Sun Feb 15, 2015 12:39 am

darkrchaos wrote:
lazyfan wrote:I don't think you have group remedies at that point? Your best bet is to cure Yuko of her confusion, and then have her cure the others.

Good idea, now I need to take out one of my character. I guess Tomoe would be the best to swap with since I kind of need the others.

Alternatively, You don't need to have Yuko in your party at all times. You could swap her in after people are confused. You're still using the party in the OP, right?

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:47 pm

At level 26 with 4 set maxed so lets give this another try.

Return to “Criminal Girls”