Neptunia Game New Character ideas?

Get your Neptune chat on here, doods!
mysticaxe
Peon
Peon

Neptunia Game New Character ideas?

Postby mysticaxe » Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:13 pm

This thread is to talk about maybe future Neptunia characters. The Most important thing to note is that I dont want any money for this idea at all just to be refrenced if it hasnt already or isnt already in produciton. So post your Ideas of either original eneimes or other CPU's. I am also aware of certian legel issues regarding this but I would just like to see other peoples opinons, as well as if the creators could take the ideas we have and input them. So with that said I would love to see a CPU for the Panosonic 3D0 console, the Toshibia MSX (HX-10), the NUON-Dome system and any of the Plug-in-Play console systems.

I would also like to see an easter egg in the game of Noble from Lost Pause, complainning about the budget... that would make my day. :lol:

FireDatPrinneh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Location: Currently staying over(or rather, working) at Hakugyokuro

Re: Neptunia Game New Character ideas?

Postby FireDatPrinneh » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:19 pm

mysticaxe wrote:I would also like to see an easter egg in the game of Noble from Lost Pause, complaining about the budget... that would make my day. :lol:

I agree on this one! Please make a nod or shoutout to Noble, NISA! We need it! XD :lol:

Stro
Peon
Peon

Re: Neptunia Game New Character ideas?

Postby Stro » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:03 pm

I think that Vert need some love so a new character could be Vert's older sister. Like Uzume, Gamindustri forgets her (as well her imouto Vert) when she travels to the PC Dimension. I doesn't have a name for her yet since I'm pretty bad with names. CPU/Megami name: Blue Heart.

Personality
Normal form: She have the personality of a good PC Gamer that wants freedom, she like to build PC and like to buy a lot of games with discount (victim of the Steam Sales). Unlike Vert she is very good at working and very responsible.

Blue Heart: She have the personality of the PC Master Race.

Battlestyle:
She have the unique ability to change from longe range (uses a sniper rifle) but low defence and can change mode to a tank that battles in short range (with a sword and a shield). The idea of the sniper rifle is because in PC using mouse and keyboard is much easier to aim than a controller and defenily easier to get headshots. The idea of the sword and shield is from tanks of fantasy MMORPG.

Well the main reason of this character is that there isn't a CPU/Megami that represents the PC Gaming since Vert represents Xbox not the PC but since the gaming of PC is actually in Windows then that would be reason that she is Vert sister and since Windows exist before Xbox that why she is the older sister. I remember that in Vert dream in Megadimension Neptunia VII she wanted a imouto and also a Onee-chan since all the 3 Vert was Ver herself.

Return to “Hyperdimension Neptunia Series”