Multi platform

Official Clan of Champions Discussion Forum. Our first Xbox 360 and PC game, also on PS3!
Chocobo115
Majin
Majin

Re: Multi platform

Postby Chocobo115 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 pm

As I understand they'll be forced to release 2 more games to 360 by microsoft so I dunno.

if it means that NISA can bring previously 360 exclusive RPGs that are intersting to PS3 then go for it.
If the PS3 NISA games starts to suffer for this I hope it fails >_>

SinZinDetta
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby SinZinDetta » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 pm

This game looks kinda bad sadly. Mostly weeaboo who buy games only because the game says "Made in Japan" will likely buy this and all of those suckers own PS3's so this will not do good on 360.

Gotta make a better game for 360 NISA. It can't be a downgrade from another game and look cheap and expect 360 owners to get it. Focus on multiplayer turns me off to this game but I hope future products on 360 looks better. I will still give this a shot on a rental, maybe buy if it blows me away but based off the trailer, disappointed.

servant
Majin
Majin

Postby servant » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 pm

Chocobo115 wrote:As I understand they'll be forced to release 2 more games to 360 by microsoft so I dunno.

if it means that NISA can bring previously 360 exclusive RPGs that are intersting to PS3 then go for it.
If the PS3 NISA games starts to suffer for this I hope it fails >_>

Wouldn't that mean NISA would suffer even more? If this fails along with the other two 360 games NISA will get screwed over and that ends up meaning a lot to fans and consumers. Sure they would shift focus back to their niche market fans but this would in the long run be something that screws us over, like them not being able to produce more localized games for instance.

I pray this is a sucess.

Also checked this out and the game is going for $30, not good, seems like NISA is lacking in confidence.
PSN: TAZiO_SLP4HRS
3DS: 4639 9084 6875
PM me if you add me.
For the senators to decide:
Another Disgaea: http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7503
Anybody like AR cards?
http://nisamerica.com/prams/wish.php?wid=727&error=comok

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:21 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Clan of Champions”