Is this game even....

Official Black Rock Shooter The Game for PSP Discussion Forum
PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Is this game even....

Postby PringlesXD » Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:28 am

Saying NISA is lazy? Saying they don't care about their fans? Please, that's ridiculous. If they didn't care about their fans, they wouldn't be localizing this.

Mesarthim
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Mesarthim » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:16 pm

My only dislike of digital only games for PSP is the fact I have more than just one regional account. So whenever I switch over to my Japan account any U.S. digital content is inaccessible due to the account license on the PSP until I switch back to the U.S. account. Really wish PSP's allowed more than one account for accessibility.
Insert signature here. I'm uninspired.

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:56 am

Just activate your PSP on another account.

Shardnax
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Shardnax » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:28 pm

SaturnineTenshi wrote:Unfortunately, digital content is the direction video games are taking. So we're going to have to get used to it. I imagine we'll shift to distribution and streaming entirely soon enough.

Whether the industry will be "better for it" is completely arguable. Point is: it's changing, and whether it's a good thing doesn't matter as long as it's remunerative and people support it.

It's not a valid platform when internet connections are so vastly variable and not everyone has access. I'm still on dial-up, and it certainly isn't by choice. The closest internet connection I can legally use is 15 minutes away.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:12 pm

Shardnax wrote:
SaturnineTenshi wrote:Unfortunately, digital content is the direction video games are taking. So we're going to have to get used to it. I imagine we'll shift to distribution and streaming entirely soon enough.

Whether the industry will be "better for it" is completely arguable. Point is: it's changing, and whether it's a good thing doesn't matter as long as it's remunerative and people support it.

It's not a valid platform when internet connections are so vastly variable and not everyone has access. I'm still on dial-up, and it certainly isn't by choice. The closest internet connection I can legally use is 15 minutes away.

15 minutes to get Black Rock Shooter? That sounds like a fair deal. I know what you're saying, but everything's going digital, it was to be expected that NISA'd do something like this (as they already did with the Cladun franchise).

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:20 am

I really dont care about it being DD only anymore, not after corpse party ^^
well, i guess i can buy this w/e i want instead of first day

Wrath
Majin
Majin

Postby Wrath » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:23 pm

okayyyyyyyyyyyy well I myself detest Digital only releases number one reason being I like to see my collection not scroll for it.
BUT for niche games it A)makes them cheaper and B) brings them in to the market that "we" otherwise might not have had the operatunity to get.
So i accept it for what it is if I realy want the game.
While I will always want a physical copy of the games because thats just my preferance im just happy to get a version of them that is in my language that I can enjoy.
Digital vs Physical copy can be quite a debate hell physical copies can be scratched digital can be lost/corrupted/network gets hacked and cant get access to game and your ps3 breaks...Its all such a fun topic but regardless of the methods or even my personal thoughts about it ive just in my way come to accept that it dosent matter because in a few years a new system will be made with a new way to play the game on it or get the game...
SO untill the new system arrives im just going to be happy with the fact I can get a game ive been interested in that isnt in a highly known franchise.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Wrath wrote:okayyyyyyyyyyyy well I myself detest Digital only releases number one reason being I like to see my collection not scroll for it.
BUT for niche games it A)makes them cheaper and B) brings them in to the market that "we" otherwise might not have had the operatunity to get.
So i accept it for what it is if I realy want the game.
While I will always want a physical copy of the games because thats just my preferance im just happy to get a version of them that is in my language that I can enjoy.
Digital vs Physical copy can be quite a debate hell physical copies can be scratched digital can be lost/corrupted/network gets hacked and cant get access to game and your ps3 breaks...Its all such a fun topic but regardless of the methods or even my personal thoughts about it ive just in my way come to accept that it dosent matter because in a few years a new system will be made with a new way to play the game on it or get the game...
SO untill the new system arrives im just going to be happy with the fact I can get a game ive been interested in that isnt in a highly known franchise.
Watch out even mentioning DD only will get houk all buttmad :3 I am not going to buy another memory card just to get to play this game. I have a 2GB and with all of my almost 70 PSP games (all physical) that will take up space for saves especially when i have some for different difficulty settings for games too. I also cannot connect to PSN with my PSP which means I will have to download it on my 40GB PS3 being a PS3 owner with literally almost 60 PS3 games and a 500GB HDD that I cannot install due to the blasted blue screw i'm not going to go delete something just to download a $20-$30 "file" just to play a game that was physical in it's original format and THEN have to transfer it to my PSP which I can't even do since i'm not going to buy another memory stick. They lost alot of customers over this decision even me. I was planning to buy that collector's edition too oh well NISA doesn't deserve it their games are full of glitches/freezing , no marketing/advertisement whatsoever and bad Administration from their own personal employee(s) who remove post that even give tips on trying to help them market stuff.

P.S. Expect this post to be deleted.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:18 am

MulderYuffie wrote:Watch out even mentioning DD only will get houk all buttmad :3

I do believe only mentioning that you simply won't buy it due it being digital distribution only with no further explanation when you've already expressed your viewpoint in several other threads was the reason. As it simply adds nothing to the conversation and is completely pointless.
This also isn't the place to discuss your grievances, that's what PMs are for.

Besides, you do realise you can download PSP games onto your PC to transfer to your PSP right? If your PS3 is full you can simply use your PC instead (which I'm assuming you have as it's the most common method of accessing an internet forum), and a PC should always have quite a bit spare hard drive space, otherwise it doesn't function very well.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 am

Ringwraith wrote:
MulderYuffie wrote:Watch out even mentioning DD only will get houk all buttmad :3

I do believe only mentioning that you simply won't buy it due it being digital distribution only with no further explanation when you've already expressed your viewpoint in several other threads was the reason. As it simply adds nothing to the conversation and is completely pointless.

Besides, you do realise you can download PSP games onto your PC to transfer to your PSP right? If your PS3 is full you can simply use your PC instead (which I'm assuming you have as it's the most common method of accessing an internet forum), and a PC should always have quite a bit spare hard drive space, otherwise it doesn't function very well.
and like I mentioned do you expect me to buy another memory card? I should be able to express my grievances over a game in the board deticated to said game no reason my post should get deleted for that they are trying to cover up their own faults that way.

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:40 am

MulderYuffie wrote:
Ringwraith wrote:

and like I mentioned do you expect me to buy another memory card? I should be able to express my grievances over a game in the board deticated to said game no reason my post should get deleted for that they are trying to cover up their own faults that way.

I was merely pointing out that there is a way other than using your PS3 to download the game, and didn't make reference to the memory card problem.
Also, that post was perfectly fine, as you were explaining yourself, I was correcting your statement that 'even mentioning DD' will cause a problem, and that airing your personal grievances with how this forum is run isn't really something that should be posted on it. Posting your issues with the games themselves is fine (provided you back it up of course).
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:10 am

Nobody says "buttmad" Mulder. You're mixing your lame internet memes. And I don't see how you can write all that and accuse anyone else of being "buttmad."

You're only making yourself look worse here, and I'm not the only one who thinks that. But this thread is about the game being UMD versus DD, so feel free to whine your heart out in here. The only reason I deleted your post before is because you were annoyingly off-topic and I warned you I would.

If you were thinking rationally, you would realize that if we wanted to "cover up our faults" we would have deleted all your posts and banned you. Your grievances have been fully and completely aired, so anything from this point on is you yelling at clouds. Feel free to do so, but you only have yourself to blame when everyone gets sick of listening to you beat the same tired drum over and over.

And if you continue to carry this argument over into other threads, those posts will be deleted and you will be risking further action on my part. Consider this a response to your PM as well. Also, if you have a problem with how the board is run, keep it in PMs. Personal issues with anyone, including mod staff, don't get settled in unrelated threads. Final warning on that one, too.

MulderYuffie
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MulderYuffie » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:20 am

Houk wrote:you only have yourself to blame when everyone gets sick of listening to you beat the same tired drum over and over.
You mean the entire 4 people (including myself) that actually care about this game at all?

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:45 am

That is untrue. I know lots of people who care about this game, yet that doesn't mean they have to participate in this mindless discussion created by you. Ciao ~

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:11 pm

PringlesXD wrote:That is untrue. I know lots of people who care about this game, yet that doesn't mean they have to participate in this mindless discussion created by you. Ciao ~

Pringles couldn't be more right. Practically everybody in this forum is excited about the game, check the old Game Requests topic to see how many different people posted asking for the game, it's just that other than the announcement, there hasn't been any news yet, and people are just focusing their attention to other games.

Return to “Black Rock Shooter The Game”