NIS America is dedicated to protecting the privacy of those who visit us online.
- 1. What Data We Collect and Process
- 1.1. NIS America (“NISA”) collects and processes the following Data (personal data or non-personal data) ONLY WHEN the user (“User”) of Grand Kingdom (“Game”) explicitly agreed (chose Yes) to join the online war service (“Service”), which needs online connectivity.
- 1.2. Account on PlayStation™Network ("PSN")
- 1.3. Date/Time of signing-in
- 1.4. Play data such as war results, play time
- 1.5. Activity record for linked save data
- 2. Why We Collect and Process Data
- 2.1. NISA collects and processes Data to provide Service for the Game.
- 3. How Do We Collect Data From Users
- 3.1. Once the User of the Game explicitly agrees to join the online war Service, the Game’s program starts to correspond with PSN servers and our servers to collect Data listed in section 1.
- 4. Where Do We Store Data
- 4.1. Data may be stored and processed for the purposes described herein, in the United States or any other country in which NISA operates including through the use of cloud storage.
- 5. Third Party
- 5.1. NISA gives certain third party service provider(s) direct access to Data to provide Service.
- 6. What Kinds of Security Measures Do We Take
- 6.1. The security of Data is important to us. NISA follows generally accepted standards to protect Data collected. NISA endeavors to ensure that Data is stored only for as long as necessary to provide Service for Game. Data is deleted from our records once such purposes have been fulfilled.
- 7. Children
- 7.1. NISA does not knowingly collect or maintain Data from Users under 13 years of age in the United States, and under the applicable age of consent in other countries ("Child" or "Children") other than as permitted by law. If NISA learns that a Child's Data has been collected, said Data will be deleted.
- 8. California Residents
- 9. European Economic Area Residents
- 9.1. Users residing in certain countries, including the EU/EEA users, are
afforded certain additional rights regarding their Data. Except where an exception
or exemption applies, these rights include the ability to access, correct, and
request deletion of Data; request a portable copy of Data; or otherwise object to
or restrict how NISA uses Data.
- 9.2. For Data transferred from a European Union or European Economic Area
member country or Switzerland to our storage, NISA generally follows accepted
standards to protect Data collected.
- 9.3. At any time, User may contact NISA to delete Data collected in
chooses to do so, User may no longer have access to Service associated with
their accounts. Note that NISA may retain information needed to resolve
disputes, enforce its user agreements, protect its legal rights, and comply with
technical and legal requirements and constraints related to the security, integrity,
and operation of its products.
- 9.4. User may exercise their right concerning Data at any time. To exercise
"Subject Access Request.” Before NISA processes any request, it may ask you
for certain personal information in order to verify your identity. Where permitted
by local law, NISA may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical.
NISA will respond to requests in a reasonable timeframe.
- 10. Contact Information
NIS America, Inc.
4 Hutton Centre Dr., Suite 650
Santa Ana, CA 92707